"This is one of the highest paying jobs that  was accepting freshers, Sir. As of now, I need the money more than  justice to my qualifications. Once I am in a better position, I will  consider applying for one of the positions in technical team, maybe of  this DM Designs itself," she replied confidently, unaware that she had  let out her weakness to him and Daksh Malhotra was keen on exploiting it  to his own advantage when the situation demands.

"Congratulations,  Ms. Asmita Sharma, you are in. You have to attend the job from  tomorrow. Please meet Ms. Priyanka Ahuja from Human Resources Department  for further details on your job," wished Daksh, extending his hand for a  handshake, eager to let the magic of her touch take over.

"Thanks a lot, Sir. I will not let you down," chirped Asmita, happily taking his hand, unaware of his true intentions for her.

Asmita  left his cabin to meet Priyanka to sign the contract with DM Designs  and gain the details about the job she had been waiting for long. Daksh  Malhotra had his own plans for the woman who had just walked out and in  the longer run, he did not seem to have any intention of letting her  walk out on him again.

______________________________________

Asmita's House,

"I am so  happy, Sunita. Finally, I got a job and we will be able to truly live  independently and clear off the loans we had taken for our education,"  Asmita chirped, almost crushing Sunita's bones with her extra tight hug,  who was happy for her friend but was not happy with the choice she had  made in terms of the company.

"I am happy for you too,  Asmita. But remember your boss is THE Daksh Malhotra, whom people call  as the personification of ruthlessness and cruelness. He is not like his  brother and my boss," said an extremely worried Sunita, who had heard  enough about his philandering ways with his employees and ruthless  punishments.

"Arre Sunita, you started worrying again. I  agree, he is arrogant and mysterious but he seemed pretty nice to me. I  mean, I stumbled onto him yet he did not make a fuss out of it and  selected me. And if he crosses his limits, then I will twist him and  hang him on a rope as Dhobi does to his clothes," said Asmita, in a  carefree tone, although Sunita knew well that Asmita was neither  physically nor mentally up for violence.

"I really hope what  you think of him is the reality and now what I have heard. But I don't  feel like trusting his intentions," muttered Sunita inaudible to Asmita,  not wishing to ruin her happiness.

_______________________________________________________________

Daksh's House,

Daksh  was known as ruthless and shrewd businessman but he surely knew how to  please his family which consisted of his younger sister Anisha, cousin  brother Amit Singhania, who had lost his parents in the same accident as  that of his own parents, and his dear maternal grandmother Rukmini  Singhania.

"Hello Bhai, how was your day? Amit Bhai told me that  you got a new PA. How is she?" asked Anisha, as she sat beside Daksh in  his study room, looking at the files he was studying.

"Yeah, I  got a new PA, who is sexy and sweet too. Hope she lasts unlike others,"  answered Daksh, whose mind was lost in the daze of work and her question  suddenly transported him into the memories of the meet.

"Oh  My God! Look at the dreamy expression on your face. Bhai, I guess I am  going to get a Bhabhi very soon," exclaimed Anisha, bringing Daksh to  the reality and he began chasing her, like always, when she teased him.

"Arre  Arre, Anisha and Daksh, stop fighting like kids now," reprimanded  Rukmini affectionately, although she loved to see their banter.

"Nani,  I forgot to tell you that soon you are going to get a  granddaughter-in-law," said Anisha, hiding behind their grandmother,  ignoring Daksh's attempts to stop her.

"ANISHA!" groaned Daksh, raking his dainty fingers through his hair,rolling his eyes at his sister.

"Really,  Daksh? You finally decided to settle down?" questioned Rukmini, hoping  that he was finally in love with someone and stop his philandering ways. 

"Bhai??" added Amit, as Anisha signed him to put some fuel to already flaming fire.

"Granddaughter-in-law  can be from Amit's side too, right, Dadi? I am hearing the news that  Amit is spending too much of time with his personal assistant, Sunita  Gupta," countered Daksh, shutting Amit's mouth for once and for all, as  he transformed into an embarrassed tomato.

"Um, actually...I.." stuttered Amit, flushing further as everyone burst out laughing at him.

______________________________________________

What do you think of the characters? Please VOTE and COMMENT!