Sky gulped her saliva trying to calm herself."I-I will study alone--"

Jongsuk cut her off."Heck no!I once let you study alone and what happened?So yeah.Now don't start whining.Are you perhaps shy to go there?"

"W-What no!I-It's just,I'm stranger so--"

"So what?they won't eat you.They are really nice people.Don't worry"with that he hung up without letting Sky reply.

Sky closed her eyes and fell back to the couch head with a whine."Ahhh!what should I do?!!"

"Atleast I'll see them again"she whispered and slowly a smile crept to her lips.

Next day.

Sky got ready to go to her home again.She wore a tight black Jean and an oversized white shirt.She was nervous. Yet excited. As she saw Jungsuk's car outside the apartment building, she walked towards it.He was inside.He had black shades making him look so hot.She sat down on the passenger seat.Jongsuk started the engine without saying anything.

"Uh,did you call Jisoo too?since she's Jungkook's--"

Jongsuk cut her off."She isn't welcomed there"his tone was rude.

"What?!why?she is a nice girl--"

Again Jongsuk cut her off."You should shut up sky.You don't know anything. So don't put your nose into their matters"

Sky looked at him in disbelief. She scoffed secretly. She knew that she can't interfere into them now since she's not Deoksim or Sol-ah anymore. She's sky.A stranger.But the thing irritates her the most is Jongsuk's cold behaviour towards her.And it hurted her.

"Why are you so rude to me?I never did anything to you.Since the first day,you have been nothing but a cold jerk to me"

Jongsuk kept driving without saying anything.

"Don't you have a mouth to answer?huh?rude jerk"

"You're so annoying Sky.Just can't you keep your mouth shut for once?!"

Sky huffed in anger.She crossed her arms."No.This is my mouth.I'll speak whatever I want and whenever I want.If it irritates you,then I'll keep speaking like this.Blah blah blah blah blah"

Jongsuk winced like his ears hurt.He pulled out his ear phones and fixed it in his ear.Sky squinted her eyes seeing him not listening to her nonsense.She smirked when another idea popped inside her head.She switched on the radio of the car and increased the volume to its highest and started to sing in the most ugliest way she could.

"Shining through the city with a little funk and soul~"She held her fist as her Mic and screamed loudly.

Even with earphones,Jongsuk could hear her annoying voice ruining the song with so much passion.He cursed under his breath.He had enough. He stopped the car on the side of the road and looked at her with a serious face.Sky stopped singing.Her face also turned serious seeing his cold face.

"Why are you doing this?why do you bother me so much?"he asked in a deep voice.

"I told you.I want to know why you're so rude to me"her face was blank.

Jongsuk also had a blank face."do you really want to know?"

Sky kept her stern face showing that she needs answers.

"Then listen.You're just a rude attention seeking clueless stupid girl.Your behaviour disgusts me.Your eyes are sickening me. Your voice is so irritating. You are an attention seeker.You're just loud but completely empty. Just like an empty beer can in the garbage."his venomous words hit her heart piercing it.She stayed still like a statue.Her heart shattered.Her eyes stink but she didn't let her tears fell down.Because Sky doesn't cry.She's too precious to shed tears.Her heart kept reminding it.She mumbled  it over and over again to her heart.I'm not what they describe anymore.I'm more than that.I'm precious.

"You're precious sky.A diomand I found.You're not a monster but a Queen.Not in the battle.But in the life.Now don't cry.Because a Queen doesn't cry"she heard Bogum's words.He said it when she tried to kill herself again 4 years ago.

"You want boys' attention. Right? Who?Kim boys?or me?because we have money?"he continued.

Sky smiled slowly."I'm not an attention seeker.But someone who fights with monsters at night.I'm just protecting people who are precious to me from those monsters.And no.I don't want you guys' attention. I don't waste my time for boys with pretty eyes.Because I'm no slut but a Queen.A Queen doesn't need a fucking King to live.Even if a King ask my hand,I won't give in till he kneels infront of me to beg for my heart.Because I,Sky is too precious"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon

Vote and comment!