Chapter 3 (Weekend)

Start from the beginning

While waiting for his appearance, I did my morning routine. Ate my breakfast, brush my teeth, took a morning shower, and pack my stuffs. I had no activity since 10 in the morning. So, mathematically, I had been activity-less for one, two... five hours.

As I brought everything I needed, spare clothes, small towel, water bottle, etc., I picked another box of strawberry milk. I slung my bag into my shoulder before walking toward the front door.

And speak of the devil, just when I got near the front door, I found that no car was in front of me. Maybe a sport car wasn't as fast as I thought in real life, I guess...

When I was closing the door, an engine of a car behind me out of nowhere, which I assumed Jonathan's. Speak of the devil...

Judging from the noise, the car engine was really loud that it almost busted my ear drums. Then again, he brought a race car back then. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise to me that his car was terrifying...

But when I turned around, I saw a blue Mustang Shelby GT500 with Jonathan in the driver seat. A whole new car, and different from his Nissan one!

 A whole new car, and different from his Nissan one!

What the-?!

"Oy! Hop in!" he waved his hand as I spitted my milk all around. Luckily, it didn't hit his car, or his face. Cause I couldn't think of what to do if I spitted on his super expensive car!

He has a mustang?! But he used a totally different car yesterday! Which one is his car?! Don't tell me he has two cars?!

Breaking out of my thought, I hopped in as he told me. "D-Dude... whose car is this?" he grinned and pointed his own index finger playfully toward himself. "Then whose car did we use back then?"

"Oh, that old girl? That car isn't really my type, man. It's my father's. Now this baby is my car." He rubbed the wheel and giving it a kiss.

I couldn't help but laugh at his childish decision of kissing it.

And so, we headed toward the gym Jonathan spoke of. It was quite far, as much as I could tell. And the traffic was quite... terrific today. You know, 'weekend'.

Many cars here, many cars there. Many beeps here, many beeps there. Once we stopped at a red light, there was one big billboard showing across the street that caught my eyes.

It said 'Blackpink'. I think I've heard that somewhere. Yeah, somewhere......... somewhere.........

While waiting for the red light to turn green, Jonathan was paying attention at me then look right at the thing I was paying attention at. "You like Blackpink too, huh?"

I wish I could say yes or no. But the answer was... "What is Blackpink?" he suddenly looked shock as he accidentally hit the horn.

He seemed pretty shocked that he accidentally hit the horn, making a loud noise that surprised both us and everyone around. "What in the name of all foods?! You don't know Blackpink?!" I simply shook like a little child who didn't know what the adult was talking about. I kept staring at the pink billboard. "Oh god, I think it's time for you to be educated. So Blackpink is-"