Finally, I see the tweet in question.

Sure, the photo was there, and it looked cute as all hell. But it was the caption.

@ LiamGallagher: Proof that some family CAN live forever.

"Really?" Meg says laughing "You had to make an Oasis reference?"

"It was relevant." He hisses.

"Yeah. You've also now got Noel on Meg's ass." I add, hitting him on the head lightly.

"Don't tell the kids. And Meg, just call him back. See what's up with him." I say, just wanting to ease the tension.

She nods, dialing the number and waits for him to answer and when he does, it's like a shit storm of curses and words I was so glad nobody else could hear.

"Meg! Why the FUCK is our kid hanging out with my lowlife brother and his scum of the earth family? Jesus, you think it's bloody clear who to stay away from when THEY QUIT working together-"

"The kids Noel. They miss one another and they like being friends. That's why. Avery and Liam don't care about this shit, they care about the kids getting along. They are family."

"So? They're just fucking cousins? They can make some new droopy ass friends. Keep Anais AWAY from those tart bitch faces."

"Look, Laurie and Anais even arranged this themselves. Didn't even tell me or Avery the truth." Meg says, trying to defend everyone

"Another reason to keep her away! We don't need their rowdy kids and bad parenting rubbing off on OUR daughter. You know how they are? Those brats."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes-"

"You're forgetting, Anais is MY daughter too and if she wants to see her cousins? You bet she will."

With poise, she ends the call, looking over at us and groans "What a rude man."

"How were you even married to him?" Liam says scowling

"How did you live with him?" She counters.

There are a few snickers throughout the group, before apologies are issued to the other parents having to witness the mess.

So, even to throw in a way to make things up to them, I say "If you all want, I could coax Liam into a small performance of anything you'd like to hear..."

This seems to make some people happy, so we make our way inside, back towards the studio and set up what we're doing, Liam grabbing an acoustic, while I sit down at the piano.

It was a big, nice, black and shiny grand piano, and we had the top lifted up, displaying the keys and inner workings of it.

I'd seen it in a music catalogue and thought it was gorgeous, buying it nearly immediately.

"Any requests?" I ask softly, winking in Liam's direction, knowing this was the last thing he probably wanted to do.

"How about Wonderwall? Always liked that one." One of the parents says.

Meg stifles a laugh and Liam nods surprisingly before saying "Only if it's a true duet Birdie.."

I nod my head, agreeing with and then stretch my fingers over the keys, finding the right chords for the song in question, preparing to begin.

Which we did, and it went by effortlessly, and more requests came, for different artists, genres, mashups, whatever.

And it sounded good, the mix of our voices was something we had never really tried before.

Perhaps we were each other's songbird.

What we had failed to notice, were the kids peaking into the room and seated in the door frame and in the hall.

While most of them just enjoyed the music and thought nothing more of it. To the 5 Gallagher kids, it meant the world, seeing their family, or even their parents perform, and just show how deeply in love they were with one another.

It really did.

And it was a memory that would resonate in their minds for the rest of time.