Chap.5

Coltons pov.

I was sitting in a meeting with my brothers and dad as we tried to pinpoint a person who happens to owe us a lot of money when my phone vibrated. Now the only people who would be texting me are one of my brothers, dad, Ace or one of our men but seeing as all my brothers are with me and so is dad and our men usually contact levi or dad and not to mention Ace is pissed with me since I didn't go to school for the past two days. I was confused as to who the hell was contacting me at ten at night.

When I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check I was confused to see an unknown number and then even more confused when I read the message

Unknown number - colton sorry to text you so late but I am in need of some help - silent killer

When I saw the end of the message I cursed getting some looks from my brothers. I quickly texted her back ignoring them.

Colton - hey kid what happened, you ok? Where are you?

Kid - I am not doing too good. I'm trying not to pass out at the moment. Got into a bit of an altercation.

Colton - ok, I am going to send someone to go get you kid try not to pass out.

I cursed again when I got no response. I quickly took my brother's laptop from him and started trying to track her phone using her phone number. As I was doing this my brothers were just staring at me looking as if I had grown two heads. "you ok bro?" Matteo asked "No, I can't pinpoint her location, what the fuck" I said while I tried again to pinpoint her location "who's location are you trying to find?" Matteo spoke again confusion evident in his voice "this girl from the ring she moved to around here recently I had met her before though and she is always looks so beat up so I gave her my number to contact me if she ever needed help" I answered as I typed away at the keyboard. "Why are you so worried about some scars and bruises she fights, wouldn't she get them from there?" Xavier said, sounding like the smart ass he is. "She is ranked number one and the way they look there is no way they are from fighting" I said no one spoke after that. Finally I got her location and I immediately called Ace even if he is mad at me he always picks up.

"Hey Ace, I need your help man" I said as soon as he picked up

"Sure what you need?" he said sounding a bit confused

"A friend of mine is in some trouble and I need you to go pick her up there is a high chance she is passed out at the moment. All i know is she is hurt I don't know the extent of her injuries" I said

"Ok man whats her location"

"I will send it to you in a second, call me when you get her to your house ok" I said then hung up. I sent him the location and then got back to the meeting I was currently in.

Ace's pov.

After getting the location from Colton I quickly made my way to whomever this person was, since the dumbass did not tell me her name. After about ten minutes of driving well to be honest speeding I got to the street he gave me and slowly started to drive down it. Just as I was about to get to the end of the street I saw a tiny body laying on the ground. Assuming this is the person Colton was talking about, I got out of my car and ran over to the person only to be surprised when I saw it was Charlie and not only that but she was covered in blood and looked like she got the shit beat out of her.

As carefully as I could, I picked her up and placed her in my car. I then quickly got in and started the drive back to my house but the whole time I was driving I was wondering what the hell happened to her and also, how did she know Colton?