Character Descriptions

Charlie Griffin (Rossi)

Age - 16

Height - 5'2

Personality - shy at first but once you get to know her you know that she is actually a very bubbly,  loving and scary person who loves art and can play the piano but she also has a second life as someone called the Silent Killer, the top fighter in the underground fighting world who is feared by a lot of people. She has always thought she was just a twin but what happens when she finds out she is really a triplet. She doesn't like to talk much due to her stutter and uses sign language but when she does speak it is scary stutter or not. She also knows eight different languages being sign, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Chinese and of course English she knows others just she is not fluent in them.

Emilia Griffin (Rossi)

Age - died when she was six would be 16

Height - ???

Personality - complete opposite of Charlie 

Grayson Rossi

Age - 16

Height - 6'0

Personality - he has always known he had two sisters who he shared the womb with and has always wanted to meet them but little does he know that one is no longer alive and the other is broken inside. He loves his sister with all his heart and would do anything to protect her. He is the youngest brother and to be honest none of the brothers really talk with him because of his cold and angry personality that he uses to hide his true personality which is loving and protective.

Colton Rossi

Age - 18

Height - 6'1

Personality - Colton is a very protective brother and loves his brothers and sister. Even though he does not know it he has already met his sister as he is the second and she is the top underground fighter. They have never fought against each other yet.

Xander Rossi

Age - 20

Height - 5'10

Personality - Xander is a mama bear he makes sure to keep all his brothers in line and makes sure they are all being good. He is very smart but does not like to talk about it, graduated at age 16 and is now a teacher at the same school Colton, grey and charlie go to. He also dating the English teacher Mr. Anderson.

Matteo Rossi

Age - 22

Height - 6'3

Personality - Matteo is very laid back and honestly I don't really know how to describe him but whatever. Matteo loves all his siblings and will do anything to protect charlie. he is scary at first glance but is really a big teddy bear at heart. 

Levi Rossi

Age - 24

Height - 6'3

Personality - Levi is the oldest and if you thought Matteo was scary just wait will you meet him he has never met someone who was not a bit fearful of him till he met charlie who can return the glare he gives just as deadly as he can. He can tell his little sister is hiding something but he wants her to tell them on her own time. He is extremely happy to have finally found her and sad to know that their other little sister has passed. He is the next person in charge of his family's 'business' which little he knows his little charlie already knows all about it.

Marcelo Rossi

Age - 43

Height - 6'2

Personality - He is a lot like Levi and really misses his two little princesses and is heartbroken to find out one of them has passed. And when he finds out how his other little princess has been treated the whole time he kills them and makes them pay for hurting his little girl he is the Italian mafia leader after all. Although he may seem like a very busy and angry person he is actually kind and gentle and he always makes time for his children. He has always tried to get Grayson out of his shell but could not and is very happy that Charlie is able to get him to be his true self. And the second Charlie called him papa he melted.

Ace King

Age - 18

Height - 6'3

Personality - Ace is honestly a very cold person and hates almost everyone. He and Colton are best friends and have known each other since the second grade. Ace has his own gang that works a bit with the mafia even though they don't like each other that much. Marcelo thinks of Ace and Rowan as his own children and helps him out every once and awhile. And unknown to Ace he is going to find the one person who can somehow break down his very high walls he's built and takes down hers as well

Rowan King

Age - 5

Height - 3'4

Personality - Rowan is adorable and can make anyone break and do anything he wants with is big green eyes and cute little pout even Ace. Rowan is extremely cute and Although he knows Ace is his big brother he calls him daddy because he is the only father figure he has ever known since his mother and father died only two months after he was born. As soon as Rowan meets charlie she becomes his most favorite person ever.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I am unsure of when the first chapter will be uploaded or how often after I will be uploading. it will go up soon I hope but if not sorry. Also sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes or bad punctuation. I hope you enjoy reading my book and have a great rest of your day. Bye