𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳

Start from the beginning

Your lips pressed at the corners . and he had the clear indications  that you were angry, in fact he might go as  far to say you were hideously furious" what do you want me to do Jungsu?! I'm pregnant from a man I know nothing about but his name. I have no friends, no relatives, no family to save me from the things my fiance will do if he ever heard that Jungkook touched me, let alone made me pregnant . and since your brother was so brave to sleep with me not once but twice, I didn't have any other choice but to lie. It's his fault as much as it's mine "you yanked your wrist from his grip, and hugged your arms in front of your chest.

"congratulations then, you have dragged yourself to a hell worse than the one you ran away from" he stopped himself with a deep sign "as soon as you get the baby out, you're going to tell him the truth or I'll be the one to do so" The flame between you had dimmed down by silence,and Jungsu who was turned away from you, signaled two fingers to his men to stand again in front of jungkook s door.

You came back in and Jungkook was already fast asleep. His eyes were closed, and if he hadn't drowned back into dream land yet, he would very soon. Already his breath had begun to grow quite, and his eyelashes, so thick  and pliant laid lazily on his cheeks.

"are you going to eye kiss me the whole day" you twisted at the sound of his voice, as you peered down trying to focus on the pair of green eyes staring into your face " I'm sorry I have nothing to do better than stare at you" "what about you kissing me"

He tipped his chin to look at you, and he felt the tiniest of a smirk tugging on his lips as he touched your cheek "what about you lean forward like this..." he laced his words with actions and the space between your lips was only a breath away "what... about you drop your eyes to my lips" "Jungkook..." he bit his lower lip and you doubted he even realized he had done so "shhh... if you keep saying my name... with that voice of yours"

And he leaned closer, breathing and not breathing, talking but not talking, touching you but not moving. He was so close and you couldn't feel your heart beating, you couldn't feel your  fingers going  severely cold  or the depletedness of the room,  because all you could feel was him. Everywhere, filling everything and he kissed you.

His lips were so soft. soft like biting into cotton candy, like touching the star dusts between your fingers and catching snowflakes with the tip of your tongue.

It was so facilely addictive .

so effortlessly sweet. 

"don't part away yet" he whispered and swayed your lips closer to his, jumping from one lip to the other, savoring your taste when you let his tongue slip inside after his sweet resistance.

"It's probably not our first kiss. Why are you blushing like that?" your eyes flickered up to his as if something inside you had leaped out of place but before you got the chance to turn back, he caught your red cheek between his bunny teeth and chuckled.

It was a pleasant sound almost as if you were listening to the whispers of the ocean through the emptiness of a seashell. "Why are you giggling? Are my teeth tinglish" he said and tightened his bite around your cheeks as you giggled and tapped his chest.

"you can't escape me Mrs Jeon y/n..." your posture twisted, and he could see the moment your thoughts forced you back into reality. Your expression grew guiltiful, and just like that, the magical moment was gone. 

Mrs jeon... how bad you wanted to believe it. 

"y/n... is it a short of y/nyin? y/neoul, y/nrim?"

"no.. no.. it's... its y/n. Y/n is a commonly acceptable name" he brushed the few strands falling over your eyes and kissed your cheeks, just where the flush was spreading "a lovely name even... I wonder how it would sound if I moaned it into your ears ''''Jungkook! god!"

You jabbed him by your elbow, then he patted the edge of the bed for you to lay down next to him "you have been up since early morning. sleep a little and I'll ask them to get me cake before I die" you looked at him sideways " you're not dying dumbo" "doesn't matter, I still want cake...or I can just have yours"

"Put your hands up, kook, come on, Jungsu will be here soon" you ran across the room and searched for a clothe for him to wear, considerably more rushed than was needed."and what if I didn't" you shot him a bit of a glare, but he rather thought you liked it when he teased you. 

"if you didn't then I will..." and he leaned, he pushed you, just a little but it was all it took for his lips to part gently against yours.

"then what? you can't  even balance yourself on your feet when I touch you" you turned away, needing a moment to rearrange your heart beats. That kiss, it had lasted less than a second, but you were left breathless.

Just then, the door cracked open and Jungsu walked with a hint of despair filtered to his face "you're still not dressed yet" "no just give us a moment. jungkook is being difficult" "no it's you being bossy and commanding"

You regarded jungkook with a faint penetrating expression and when you looked back at Jungsu you saw  his frown dropping with disbelief, perhaps  something more...

jealousy even...

"I'll be waiting in the car"

He passed his salutes to the men standing by his gate , and with your hands supporting him, you made your way inside Jungkook s maison. You could feel what it did to him,a green eyed man to be so dependent on others.  You have seen him in his healthiest state and you knew he wasn't a man to be needing  support while standing on his feet. 

"welcome home Mrs jeon" he whispered when you reached the front door "oh my-"

You had known from the design of the gate that jungkook's maison wasn't an ordinary ancestral, but when you rounded the corner, you couldn't help but gasp "i see you're amazed, haven't you been here before"

"no-no I mean yeah sure but I felt a little flip inside my stomach" you rolled the tip of your tongue, cursing at the troubling lack of your lying skills "are you OK baby? you must be tired from coming up with these lies... honestly me  acting  dumb was so convincing. don't you think dear f. i. a. n. c. e?"