𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳

Start from the beginning

"what is she still doing here" The guy said briskly as he turned to look at you. Jungkook eyed him with confusion. He blinked up at you , and you were momentarily taken aback  by how green his eyes were.

You pressed your lips together, this was the moment your lie would get exposed, despite your constant reassurance that no one will know...

but now in the heat of the situation, your mouth caught and you couldn't utter the lie. not in front of Jungsu. 

"she's my fiance, and if we are talking about business then she will stay here" You looked at him with frank astonishment. You vividly blushed . Your foolish heart found  this amusing . Or  to be specific, you found his trust in you amusing, which was considerably worse

"your... your what..." Jungsu echoed and you gulped, hugging your arms to your chest. There was something rough to his voice. Something hard and your throat closed. 

"What is happening here, Jungkook, is the injury blocking the oxygen from reaching your brain?! "You finally snapped to your senses and stepped closer to Jungsu, indirectly guiding him to follow you outside." I'll explain everything "you  whispered to him in a rushed whisper and you smelled a hint of fury spreading across his body.

" Jungsu, Jungkook lost his memories . He doesn't remember anything since September  "the breath left Jungsu s body.

" so you don't remember anything about the accident "

Jungkook opened his mouth completely attempting to answer, but his head blanched in front of him like a blinding light of a speeding truck. 

He was in... he in a...

He grabbed his forehead in frustration, how will he remember what happened to him when he's not sure what he had to think about?

"Jungkook? fucking answer me what do you remember" Jungkook hissed, it felt like his brain was shaking inside his head "NO! I don't fucking remember! I can't remember anything! I just remember waking up for a woman telling me she's my fiance!"He felt a weight on his arm, and he peered up watching you lay a gentle hand over his cheek.

Your fingers were cold compared to his flushed cheeks, and he could feel the soft heels  of your fingers brushing against him with tender, a delicate force.

It seemed to calm him. His anger did not quickly disappear, but he was able to take a long stable inhale just enough to keep him from killing someone in the room.

"kook... I think you should rest '' Jungsu scoffed at your words, sounding as if he was trying his best to not cringe "she's right jungkook try to rest you need it. and Y/n can I have a word with you outside"A bitter sound choked it's way from Jungsu's throat and he gestured for Jimin and you to follow him outside." don't worry koo try to sleep ill be right next to you when you wake up"

He gave a single grim nod and laid back into his pillow because he understood that the injury wasn't going to evaporate magically in 2 or 3 hours, it needed days rather weeks to regain it's health. 

"Jimin go back home and prepare the nursing room for jungkook, tell Taehyung to not inform anyone about this yet and regarding the meeting in Busan, I'm going to finish the business instead of Jungkook" Jungsu said as Jimin folded his sleeves and tapped something on his tablet before leaving with the rest of their men. 

Bodyguards and black suited men everywhere? business and a planned accident? who are these people, you still couldn't understand, but the only thing you were sure about is that Jungkook wasn't in the right state to be walking around anywhere apart from his hospital room. 

“ he can't go anywhere. Haven't you seen his state? "

" you mean the state you took advantage of to brainwash his fucked up mind. He just woke up from a coma and he's confused because 3 months of his memories are knocked out! And you still dare to act concerned!! '' Jungsu barked sharply, grunting as he took your wrist and shoved you away from the door. “didn't I warn you? didn't I tell you to stay away from him? you fucking took advantage of my brother's condition to fill up his head with lies, are you even aware of the shit you're dragging youself into just to get away from the hell hole you came out from "he yelled, His eyes were dark yet bright green, and you almost took a step back.