~Pair Assignments?~

Start from the beginning

"And when the female was about to say the male lead name, you just have to jump in and snatched that stupid Ipad from me! Let me watch! Give it back!"

"Utter Nonsense, I ain't giving it, same story different ways, that sinful jerk tortures the pious angel, she'll suffer a lot but hold herself back, and when after an eternity it's feels too much, she either runs away or ends up in hospital and then that stupid male lead dawn upon his so called realization of how he lost a gem and how he loved her but he never knew, he regrets to lose her at a point and claims to love her endlessly, Aaha that's not love, thats the guilt that won't let him breathe normally ever after, so he's just wants to cover up his sins and ask forgiveness, at this point out of nowhere he comes to know who his Rabb is and goes to ask forgiveness! The man is being selfish! He realises how he use to come to the mosque when he was younger, was his faith so easy to lose? He can't worship his Lord by himself before, he later realises how stupid he was, yeah I'm not saying that bad or wrong that's good and-" Esmel was almost breathless how he spoke that in one go having a baffled Hoda in front of him seeing how he stated the whole story in seconds yet he wasn't finished yet when she opened her mouth to say something he again ranted on.

"Woah! Did I mention after those magical tears everything gets settled, everything is going okay but No! It's time for someone from past to enter in their happy hushy mushy life to ruin them with hatred, iiish how absurd! That someone has to either his or her ex, cousins or the one who he or she was supposed to marry! Finally their fate decides to mercy them and they live a happily married life with dozen or few children! HODA YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO FOCUS ON YOUR ZAWJ AND HAVE OUR LITTLE FAMILY NOT THE ONE WHO DONT EXIST!"

"So do we Esmel shush!" Hoda lowly whispered about their existence as an reality check for others other then this she stood amused and astonished at his speech of spoilers.

"Do you write those fictions? Wow! That's was accurate enough." She spoke gazing Esmel with wide eyes and mouth agape while he stood poker faced.

"But you missed the cousin marriages stories." He rubbed his face with his hands as a natural reaction to her sentence, who crossed her hands and shrugged at him.

"HodJaan! Let's keep that for another time, Okay!?" Esmel held her shoulders and said as if explaining a five year old though he beg to differ that.

"Anyways, Give back the Ipad, I'll complete my drama." She said annoyingly, Esmel didn't know when he throwed the Ipad on bed during his rant, he look behind to see it on bed when she signalled it and took a deep breath.

This girl is whipped for stupid desi dramas resulting her to be over dramatic, he did notice that.

"Hoda didn't I explain you the entire rubbish drama few minutes before?"

"First it isn't rubbish, Second what you did wasn't a explanation, it is a spoiler I choose to ignored, Ipad please."

"I'm not giving it, we need to go for dinner." Esmel's straight face said her as he held put his arm as a barrier when she was about to move and take it whereas she can feel tears brimming for no reason.

"You changed Esmel! You weren't like this before." Hoda wiped her eyes roughly pushing the traitor strands of hair behind her ear and slightly shook her head at him while he watched her every move.

"What did you do with your hair?" Esmel held her wrist when she was about to leave as she stood frozen on her spot, her back facing him, Hoda didn't realise her hair weren't in bun anymore, it fell when she shook her head.

"W-What?" Hoda nervously yet innocently smiled at him and showed her signs of utmost innocent expression, but who was she masking the faki-ness to?.