Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date

Start from the beginning

"Hm?" You looked at the door, slowly making your way towards it and opened it. Oh, isn't that Shuichi... Hm... What does he want now? "Is everything alright?" You questioned the male. "O-Oh... I'm just... I just wanted to ask you that..! Um... I wanna ask if you wanna go on... A- um... Date with me..." A date? Hm— It's tempting... It could increase our relationship... But on the other hand... He might go ape crazy if I try to hang out with other people... It'd be okay... Right? I don't think he could do anything...

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?" Shuichi looked pretty shock on how you decided so quick... Well, it's only for the better. "O-Oh! Um... I'd like... Maybe ice cream store?" Shuichi shyly said as you nod your head. "Okay! Let's go then!" You and Shuichi made the way to an ice cream shop. You got (F/F) ice cream, while Shuichi decide to get a blueberry one. "Mmm! This ice cream store is so delicious, don't you agree, Shuichi?" You smiled at the guy. "Oh? Y-Yeah... It's... Nice..." You could definitely see the blush on his face.

The 'date' went pretty well with you and Shuichi having quite a fun time together, you two walked down the park and Shuichi also asked you some riddle games. It was nice. "Hey... Uhm... If you'd like... Can we... Can we do this again? Someday?" Shuichi asks and you nodded at his request. "Sure! This appointment was fun, not gonna lie!" You smiled at Shuichi. You two stared at each other for a while, before Shuichi actually says goodbye and walked off.

At least you satisfied him with the dating thing. Who knows what might happen if you don't oblige. "(Y/N)...!" You looked aside and saw Ramu standing there, signaling you to come over. "What is it?" You questioned. "I've been wanting to say this and..." She held up her phone. "This, just read it."

———

On the date of December 3rd
A little girl with (H/C) hair
And by the time 9 o'clock at night...

With the arms of a heiress
Her night will be restless
She couldn't couldn't survive from the struggle
Oh when will that time come?
She has to be careful
For her night to be meaningful
Tick tock the time has ran out.

———

Oh God...

Is all of this, true? "Ramu! December 3rd is today and- It's already almost 9 pm! What do I do-?" You panicked. "It's fine, I'll be there for you, so it's going to be alright. Besides, the way of murder is strangle, so I can save you in time." Ramu said. "I was going to ask Tenko but... I don't trust her enough for this..." Ramu explained. "Wait, how'd you know it'd be strangling? "Oh- Just how the poem says it... It's nothing, I've been looking at poem since forever."

"Okay... Anyways... so I think Byakuya is going to come up to me at any time now... "Just act normal, everything is going to be alright." Ramu patted on my back before leaving me all alone. "(Y/N)?" You spotted Byakuya and turned to him. "What?" You questions, trying to keep distances. "Hm... I'm not trying to hurt you, don't stay back from me." Byakuya said. Liar... "I demand you to stay 5 feet away from me." You said as you pointed over to Byakuya. "... So this is how it is, huh." You noticed that Byakuya has gloves on his hand, and a rope.

Oh hell nO-

"G-Get away from me!" "What are you trying to do?" Ramu stepped out behind his back and grabbed the rope. "Ramu..." Byakuya took a step back. "... So. Did you plan on killing (Y/N)...? Why?" Ramu questioned. "It's... Just a misunderstanding, I swear!" "Then explain?" "... Ugh..." Byakuya walked off the scene. "Well, I'd refer him being reported to the police..." You said. "That wouldn't be as good..." Ramu whispered back. "Why?" "Dunno, I just feel so..." The girl responded.

"Also, I believe that you have an ability gained from meeting Sayaka, right?" "Huh? You even know about the abilities?" I said. "Heh... Yeah, the poems could be op once you get used to it." The brunette smiled. "I see... Well, the ability was 'revenge', it could be used to pay revenge on someone..." You explains. "Oh...? Then that means she wanted to take a revenge on you...? What did you ever do to her?" Ramu questioned. "I have no idea. I wasn't born here." I replied.