The AU that Survived

Hours passed, the cool breeze of the grass-filled AU they were in shook Error awake. He rubbed his eyes open, Fresh already up and about.

"Sup brah!" Fresh smiled at Error who was leaning on the tree as Fresh munched on some donuts. Error was slighting confused for a second. "...Fresh?" Error rose a brow. "Yah brah?" Fresh rose a brow before he was suddenly tackled into a hug.

Error clung onto Fresh. Fresh a bit surprised at this sudden action of Error. Error seemed to be quiet, his breathing was fastened, he was in a state of panic for some reason. "Yo! Broski whatsup?! I thunk you'd be pretty skyrocketing seein' ya boi a-okay!" Fresh said, worried about Error.

Last night was a bit too much for Error to bear...with the blood and dust. Trying to get away from Ink was a lot for him too. He tried to control his tears, his breathing not to worry Fresh more. "I-I jUst.....I-I misSed you!....So mUch!" Error whimpered.

Fresh felt this was something done by Ink. "...Error, if somethin' ta matter, tell ur homedawg...why ya so upset?" Fresh asked him in a serious tone. Ink did a lot of things. Of course, Error triggered it, but all he wanted was to stay away from that freak.

"...I just...I dOn't waNnA get taken agaIn...tat's all" Error said, burying his face in Fresh chest. Fresh sighed. He rubbed Error skull as Error tried to calm down. Fresh would let him take all the time he needed to relax. As Fresh rubbed his skull, he noticed something behind his skull. It was a bit of a crack.

"...Error, when'd ya get urself hit behind ur cranium?" Fresh asked. Error remembered Ink knocked him out in the back of the head. He remembers all the new scars he has from all those fights in that one blank AU.

"...Ink did that" Error told him. Error could feel Fresh caring grasp. It was tightened and it was in a rage but it also felt caring.

"We fought and he knocked me out," Error told him. Fresh took in a deep breath. "....Alright, I see," Fresh understood, but spoke in a dark tone. He was filled with the same hatred he's always felt for Ink. It's crazy for people to think that Ink is their savior.

He's horrible.

He's a wolf in sheep clothing.

To think a being like him exists. Without those viles he is nothing but a soulless and selfish being. Only capable of pretending to feel feelings. Always acting like the hero. He's nothing but a villain only caring about what he wants or what benefits him.

To think he fooled almost the whole multiverse.

Making them all think he's a hero.

"...Ya know wat E-dawg! Let'z go someplace!" Fresh smiled, finishing his donut. "Hm?" Error lifted his head, seeming to be calmer now. "I know it's a bit...risky- considerin' the times ya've been tooken away from ya boi, but..."

Fresh looked down at Error. Error seemed a bit concerned. Fresh was kinda wondering if he should take the risk again. "...It'S okay fResH, we can Go," Error said getting up. Fresh rose a brow with a smirk.

"Ya sure dude? Think 'bout it. Ta many times u've been taken bud," Fresh told him. Error knows of the many times he's been taken away from Fresh. The many times. It was horrible times not being listened to.

But now...he should average as a human who's committed genocide from his own hands. "...I think I'll bE fine," Error reassured. Fresh looked at Error with uncertainty. "Come oN! I've never been mOre sure Fresh," Error said with confidence.

Fresh put his hands in his pockets, rocking on his heels. "I mean...suppose ya can go! I trust ya buddy-man!" Fresh giggled. Error smiled slightly. "Alright! Let's go!" Fresh opened a portal to their destination of fun.