𝟭 | 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

I go to my closet and put on a black top with blue mom jeans. I add some rings and a gold necklace.

I head downstairs and find Rebecca sitting on the couch waiting for me, very impatiently if I may add

I head downstairs and find Rebecca sitting on the couch waiting for me, very impatiently if I may add. "Finally. Come on let's go show you around town. We'll take my car."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Rebecca practically dragged me out of the house this morning we took her car and drove around town, she showed me everything from the best café near the university to the damn middle school. Why? You'll have to ask her that. To wrap up our day we went to the mall, you can never have enough clothes. "There's this kickoff party every year to start the new year. Your coming."

I chuckle, "jeez well thanks for the invite. And I'm not sure. I don't do parties. Plus most of my clothes consist of sweats and t-shirts I stole from my brother."

"Uh hello, we are in a mall. Please say yes, it will be so much fun! Plus it's a great way for you to meet people, and you have no choice." I shake my head at her persistence and agree "Perfect, now let's get you a hot outfit"

I love her attitude, our personalities perfectly match. I love it.

"Seriously?! Your so picky." We've spent the past 45 minutes looking for an outfit but I've shut them all down. Sue me for not wanting to wear the pieces of literal cloth Rebecca picks out. "You know what. Head into the dressing room and I'll bring you some options."

From what I've seen so far, she has almost the same taste as me so I agree, after what felt like an eternity in the dressing room clothes start flying at me over the door "Bitch. How about a heads up next time."

"Oh shush. Just try them on." I roll my eyes and start looking through the clothes.

She picked out a black dress, a skirt with a crop top, and a silky red top with a black belt and light washes jeans. Like I said she has a nice style, I'm in love with the third outfit. I walk out and Rebecca squeals and claps. "Jesus Christ, you look hot!"

"No kidding. I'm gonna go just to wear this."

"Perfect, let's go pay and we can stop by the café before we head home"

We go to this nice café not too far from the house, when we walk in Rebecca is greeted by 2 guys and a girl. She introduced me, They're names are Dean, quarterback, brunette, light-skinned. Asher, striker for the soccer team, Brunette as well, with a great sense of style. And Kenzie, tall, black hair, swimmer, really nice and pretty. Now you may think 'how the hell does she know all that about them?' Well, that's exactly how Rebecca introduced them to me. "Nice to meet you guys"

Kenzie is the first to directly talk to me "Are you going to the kickoff on Friday?" I don't even get a chance to answer because Rebecca answers for me. "She has no choice."

"Yeah actually we just picked out an outfit, well she picked out the outfit" I look at Rebecca and smile

"We'll see you guys at school tomorrow. I should get this one home."

"You heard it. I'm not leaving, she's taking me." they chuckle at my comment and Rebecca rolls her eyes but I catch the corner of her mouth twitching. We say our goodbyes and head back to the car

We're halfway to the car and I stop dead in my tracks, "I might've left my phone at the café" I say with a sheepish smile.

"Of course you did. Head back and I'll get the car, I'll pick you up in front of the café"

I silently thank her and head back to the café. I walk into the café and thankfully I see my phone and grab it, Rebecca isn't there yet so I head to the counter to order a coffee, or at least I was but I bumped into a wall. I've read too many books to know that this ain't a freaking wall. Someone, to be specific, a fucking hot guy is towering over me. I'm pretty tall, 5'8 to be exact but this dude has to be at least 6'3. His face is hard with a sneer. Great. I should apologize- "Watch where the fuck you're going."

Yeah, no.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, it's was an accident."

"The fuck did you just say to me?"

"What your blind and deaf now? I said it was an accident." I'm not usually this mean.

That's a lie.

But still, he didn't have to be such a prick.

He steps closer, invading my personal bubble. "You have a big mouth unless you're using it to...please me." This mother fucker- and he's freaking smirking now too! "I suggest you keep it closed." And with that, he clenches his jaw and storms out.

Bitch.

He's stupidly hot but a stupid asshole.

I also have serious issues if I find the interaction hot, and I do.

Fuck.

Now he's talking to Rebecca?

What the hell?

authors note

thank fucking god i'm finally editing. this book desperately needs it.

k bye:)

oh published: u/k
edit version published: 8-3-21
word count: 2000

k bye:) oh published: u/kedit version published: 8-3-21word count: 2000