𝟭 | 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Mulai dari awal

"Well, we decided it was better if we got a roommate to help out with the cost of the house. Plus I thought It would be fun."

"Well, I am really glad you guys decided to. Made my move here so much easier." We made it upstairs to my room with three of my suitcases.

"Glad to hear that." She chuckles. "This is your room, it's pretty big and there's a jack and jill bathroom connected. My asshole brother got the downstairs bedroom with a bathroom." She complains. "Anyways there's not much you should know except, don't throw parties, my brother hates them, and don't have anyone from Pacifica west over. It's a stupid rivalry thing." She says.

"Okay yeah sounds good, and thank you," I think I'll like it here, Rebecca is so nice and my room is pretty big. There's an amazing view to a little pond, I might take a book and read down there, I love reading, I'm a whore for romance even if I haven't picked up a book in so long.

I should probably unpack, I don't have much so it shouldn't take too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'It shouldn't take so long' my ass. It's 1 in the freaking morning and I just finished setting up my room. Not too bad if I say so. And I do. I still need a few essentials like hangers, and my stupid ass forgot to bring toothpaste so I need to pick that up together.

I debate on calling Jaden or not but seeing the time I decide against it. Who am I kidding he's probably still up playing on his Xbox. Still, I shoot him a quick text saying I'm settled in and turn off my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

knock knock knock.

"Go away," I mumble, shoving my head in my pillow. I start drifting back into sleep but I feel my bed sinking. I quickly sit up and find Rebecca lying next to me with a grin on her face. "I like you blondie but I won't hesitate to kill you." If you couldn't tell, I hate mornings.

After a few seconds, I realize that I probably look fresh from the walking dead so I head into the bathroom that's thankfully connected to my room. It's a jack n jill bathroom, linking to Rebecca's room. We share a shower and toilet but have our sinks. I wash my face, slightly feeling less dead. "Now do you want to explain why you felt the need to wake me up so early?"

"Kai, it's 11:30." I look her in the eyes and shrug my shoulders. "Same thing." She chuckles and starts making my bed. "First of all thank you, but you don't have to do that. Second of all, don't bother as soon as you leave I'm jumping right back in."

"No your not. Get ready I'm taking you out to explore the town." I groan but comply. It's probably best if I know my way around town. It's not a big town but it's big enough. I finish my skincare routine and add some light makeup. Which consists of mascara, concealer, and penciling in my eyebrows. And lipgloss of course. My lips already have a natural shade of pink in them so I always use clear lipgloss.

I'm not a narcissist or anything but I take a moment to look at myself in the mirror. My hair is probably the biggest struggle for me. It's brown and fluffy, it's not curly but it's not straight, it's just, bleh. My eyes are something I actually love about myself, they're blue with yellow speaks around my pupils.

Love them.

I also have dimples which are my signature.