𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠

Word count: 3132

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 open, immediately squinting in consequence to the blinding sunlight the sheltered the room through the blinds. 

Her first breath in through her nose delivered the comforting scent of the boy whose arms were wrapped around her body that only bore undergarments, and she was quick to breathe it in once more.

Five's face was only inches away from hers, and he slept peacefully, slightly scrunching his nose every once in a while. 

His sleep was ended only a few minutes later, however, when his eyes opened and he gazed down at her, a smile immediately drawing onto his face.

"Good morning, beautiful," he spoke softly, his voice still a little hoarse from the sleep.

"Good morning." She smiled as she planted a kiss on the tip of his nose, giggling as he pulled her closer to him. "Guess it's all over now, huh?"

"Sure, that's over." A small smirk made its way to his lips, and he seemed fully awake now as he inched his face closer to hers. "But we can start a whole new thing."

His lips met hers as he leaned forward, the familiar feeling of warmth spreading through her as his lips moved against hers.

His hands tightly grasped onto the sides of her arms as he slowly pushed himself up and hovered over her, his head tilting as he deepened the kiss. He then trailed his left hand down her body, causing her to shiver from the touch before he brought the hand back up and began to teasingly fiddle with the strap of her bra.

Elizabeth then gently pushed him off of her, causing him to groan in complaint as he landed beside her on his back.

"No, no, we need to get up," she giggled. "It's already" —her eyes widened as she looked over to the clock, and she let out a small gasp— "holy shit, it's already eleven? How did we sleep in so much?"

"I mean, we did stay up pretty late," Five murmured with a playful grin as he turned onto his side and placed a hand on her outer thigh, squeezing it slightly.

He gazed at her for a few moments, and his eyes then traced down to her lips, hunger glinting in them. Unable to resist the urge any longer, he kissed her, his hand moving to her lower back as he pulled her body closer to his, pressing them tightly together. 

It wasn't long until he lightly pushed her onto her back and leaned over her once more, his eyes meeting hers and silently telling her to let him take control.

Elizabeth ran her hands through his hair before resting her hands on the nape of his neck. She let out a small sigh of pleasure as his lips left hers to begin leaving kisses along her jawline and gave a sharp intake of breath as the kisses were continuing to be planted down her body.

Five looked up at her, the hint of a smirk on his face as his kisses reached her stomach. His hands trailed down her waist to her hips before he teasingly toyed with the top of her underwear.

Before he could continue any further, Elizabeth sat up, causing him to groan once more.

"All right, Romeo, let's go," she laughed as she slipped off of the bed, nodding towards the door to tell him that they had to leave. "The world needs saving."

Just as she picked up her uniform, Five came up from behind, enveloping his arms around her waist. He pressed his body tight against hers as he kissed her neck, murmuring into her ear, "I'm sure the world can wait ten more minutes."

"Unfortunately" —she turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him lightly— "it cannot."

She then pushed him away and quickly dressed in her uniform, and he, quite grumpily, did the same.