Day 24: Christmas Eve

It was Christmas Eve, and you and Spencer had the whole day to yourselves. One thing you prided yourself on was your organization, which meant that all of the presents had already been wrapped and placed under the tree, giving you both the opportunity to just enjoy the holiday. You had spent most of it relaxing together on the couch as the fire crackled beside you. Later in the day, Spencer had suggested you play a game of cards, to which you happily obliged. Although he often won, save for the off chance he let you win, you always had fun.

You and Spencer sat at your dining room table, playing a game poker, as gentle Christmas music filled your apartment. You couldn't seem to find your poker chips, opting to use the bag of chocolate kisses sitting on the counter instead.

Many hands later, your pile of chocolates began to dwindle as Spencer's steadily grew. He sipped on his coffee as he smirked, placing down his hand.

"Flush", he smirked, showing you his five hearts. You sighed, revealing your measly two pair. Spencer giggled, pulling the pile of chocolate kisses you were using as chips towards himself.

"Good game", you chuckled. Spencer, having just won all of your kisses. You watched as he smiled, unwrapping one of the chocolates before popping it in his mouth. "Can I have a kiss at least?", you asked, gesturing towards the pile that sat in front of him.

"Hmm, I don't know", he teased. "I won these fair and square", he said, winking at you. You huffed playfully, rolling your eyes.

"Alright, but if I can't have any chocolate kisses, good luck getting any real ones from me". Spencer's mouth went agape at your words as he let out a shocked gasp.

"Fine", he amused. "How about we trade?", he smirked, biting his lip. You pretended to mull it over, as he watched you with eager eyes.

"Okay", you agreed, "but one of my kisses is worth at least five of the chocolate ones". You raised your eyebrows, giving Spencer a knowing smirk.

"Deal", he immediately said. Spencer promptly slid over five chocolate kisses before standing up. Before you had time to pick up any of the chocolates, Spencer was beside you, leaning down for a kiss. You gladly accepted, closing your eyes as you leaned up to meet his lips. Spencer hummed into the kiss, cupping your cheeks with his palms as he pulled you up closer to him. You lifted your hands and rested them on his chest, pulling his t-shirt into your fists.

You broke apart briefly, both of you needing to catch your breath.

"Was that worth five chocolates?", you smirked, looking up into Spencer's lustful eyes that were glued to your body. He nodded eagerly, leaning back in to reconnect your lips. Before he could, however, you turned your head to the side. Spencer practically whimpered when his lips crashed into your cheek instead of your mouth. "Ah, that will cost you five more chocolates", you teased. Spencer let out a soft groan, reaching across the table towards the pile of chocolates.

"Here", he mumbled, shoving all the chocolates in front of you. You giggled as he swiftly reconnected your lips. You moaned slightly into his mouth, only prompting Spencer to deepen the kiss even further. His tongue explored your mouth as you tightly gripped his waist. Without pulling apart, Spencer motioned for you to stand, helping you up by your arms.

Once you were both standing, he wrapped his hands around your torso, trailing them down your back. When he reached the back of your thighs, he quickly lifted you up, before turning and setting you down on the dining room table. He began trailing his kisses down your jaw as your hands ran through his brown curls.

"What do all of them get me?", he huskily whispered into your ear. You could hear the smirk on his lips, as he traced your thighs with the tips of his fingers. You smiled to yourself, loving how much an effect you could have over Spencer.

"For a genius, you ask some pretty obvious questions", you giggled. You bit your lip as Spencer smiled, reconnecting your mouths.