"oh, y/n," Iwaizumi sighed, coming over and wrapping his arms around you. "i know it hurts, i wish there was something I could to do take away your pain."

you didn't have a crush or anything on Kunimi, you just loved him like a brother. you felt..betrayed, almost. like family that had just disowned you. it hurt so bad.

you wished there was something you could do to get rid of the pain. you wiped away some tears with the sleeve of your uniform and sighed. "iwa, we should go to a party," you said out loud.

Iwaizumi chuckled. "you? party? no way, y/n, i'm not letting you get drunk off your ass again. remember what happened last time?" he asked. your eyes widened and you puffed your cheeks out in a pout.

"don't remind me," you replied, slumping down on your bed.

Iwaizumi chuckled. "I'm not letting you party, but you can borrow my vape for a few hours. we'll go to Oikawa's for the night and hang out."

you nodded and wiped your tears. "let me put some different clothes on, though. my uniform won't work."

Iwaizumi nodded. He unraveled his arms from you and let you get up. you grabbed a plain blue Aoba Johsei t-shirt and some sweatpants.

you walked over to your bathroom and closed the door behind you, changing into the more comfortable clothes.

while you were in the bathroom, Iwaizumi went over to his room to grab his vape for you, along with one he kept hiding for himself. he took a few hits from it and then headed over to your room again.

he walked back in as you walked out of the bathroom and he handed you his Peach Mango flavored vape. you took it from him and stuffed it into the pocket of your sweats.

"Ready?" Iwaizumi asked. you nodded and followed him out of the house to his car. you climbed in the passenger seat and took the vape from your pocket.

you took a few hits, blowing them up in the airm you'd tip your head back and blow the smoke out.

it pissed Iwaizumi off that you wouldn't open the window but technically you're underage, so he had to deal with it.

he drove the both of you to Oikawa's house. he pulled into the driveway and parked over to the side of the driveway.

they had planned this day because Oikawa's parents weren't home, which meant they could smoke and drink as much as they wanted.

you got out of the car and held the vape tightly in your hand. Iwaizumi got out and walked next to you. "i hope you're okay that Oikawa invited some guys from the team," he told you, taking a hit from his own vape.

you nodded and both of you headed inside. the smell of weed and alcohol hit you like a bus. you inhaled and exhaled, taking in the scent that you'd be smelling for the next few hours.

Iwaizumi walked over to the group and sat down on the couch, taking the blunt from Oikawa and taking a few hits.

you shut the door behind you and made your way over to the other couch, until you saw Kunimi sitting there, hitting his own blunt.

with just your luck, he noticed you and smiled. he motioned for you to come sit down by him and you did, with no hesitation.