18// Kidnap

Hawks POV

Villain Dabi, recently revealed as Touya Todoroki is facing the death penalty after handing himself in, his children have been handed back to No.2 hero Hawks

No, no, no, I just wanted my kids back I never wanted this. That should be me there with him. I helped him and the league stay out of trouble from the beginning, ever miracle that let them get free. That was me. I-I'm the traitor I should be there with him. I have to break him out, we can run away be partners in crime. I'll need help tho. I cant drag Rumi along, she's worked too hard to be a hero. What about? No, I can't take Shoto away, he's gotta be the hero, prove to his father and anyway he's got the green-haired guy to stare at. Would Shinsou? Only one way to find out. I burst into the classroom, Eraser does not look happy.
"What do you want Hawks?" He says annoyed
"I gotta steal Shinsou." I pant
"and why must you steal my new student?" Oh no no no no, he's in Class 1A now? For real? Shit, I can't break his dreams, Dabi would slice my throat. I place Minato and Riko beside Eraser's desk and he gives me a concerned nod. I know he doesn't approve but they'll be safe with him. 
"What if I said it was to break Dabi out and live on the run as villains?" 
"I'd say no."
"I'd say yes,"
Shinsou speaks up from the back
"But your dreams? Of becoming a hero?"
"eh, I always knew I'd be a better villain"
He walks up to me, nods and walks out the door, I go to shut the door when a foot jams into the gap. 
"If Shinsou gets to go I guess that means I will too. These assholes already think I'm a traitor so what's the harm?" says a  kid with yellow hair with a black lighting strike on one side. 
"The more the merrier." I laugh and we run down the hall, with the two boys laughing behind me hand in hand

Aizawa POV

I'm having a mental breakdown. Do I stop them and get my students arrested or do I let them go and risk my career? I don't want to have to throw my own son in jail but I need an alibi for the rest of the kids. I reach for the phone but when my hand touches it a shot of ice freezing my hand there, I look up to see who it is although I already know. Todoroki is standing on the desk with his arm outstretched.
"I'm sorry sensei but he's my brother and he may be a villain but he doesn't deserve death. You can arrest me if you must but I stand with Touya and our runaway classmates" Bakugou marches over and I fear for the worst but much to my surprise he places a hand on his shoulder and nods.
"I stand with Staples, Eyebags and Dunceface as well"
"Well I guess it's settled now let me out, we're going to need an alibi after all
 " I smirk