* Chapter 9 *

[Name] began to walk towards the Butterfly estate only to be greeted by Shinobu,  "Hello, [Name]-san!" Shinobu says with a smile. [Name] turns and smiles at her, "Shinobu-san.".

"Do you need anything, it's rare for you to visit?" she asked eyes scanning [Name]'s body for injuries. "Oh no, I'm just here to visit Kamado Tanjiro." she said only making Shinobu hesitantly respond, "Alight then, let me lead you to them"

"Thank you, Shinobu," [Name] smiled at her to which Shinobu nodded and began to lead her to the room.

As they were walking in the room was a boy with black hair who was not too long ago in the Hashira meeting explaining what happened in the woods. In the middle of talking to Tanjiro and two other boys, "Hashira terrify me!" the black-haired boy said shrieking in fear.

"Hello!" Shinobu greeted startling the poor guy. "Hashira! Lady Kocho-sama and Lady Tsugikun-sama!" he panicked " then he bowed down immediately, "Oh hello! Goodbye!" and ran out of the room closing the door shut. "Ara Ara! Goodbye!" Shinobu softly shouted... Shinobu turned to the two, "How is your recovery coming along?" she asked. "I think we're a lot better now," Tanjiro said.

"Then, let's have you start your Rehabilitation Training, shall we?" Shinobu said making Tanjiro confused. "Rehabilitation Training?" he questioned. "Yes, but before you do Tsugikuni-san would like to speak with you," Shinobu said using her hand to face [Name].

Tanjiro turned to [Name] and his eyes widened before he could say something."She's a demon!! AHH-!" The blond boy's once blushing face turned into a scared one and started screaming in fear. Tanjiro immediately hit him, "Stop that! She's a Hashira!!" he yelled causing the blond boy to stop, but hide behind Tanjiro.

Shinobu nodded at [Name] before walking away. [Name] glanced at Shinobu before looking back at the lower-rank slayers, "I'm Tsugikuni [Name] nice to meet you..?"

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro! My friend behind me is Zenitsu and the one next to me is Inosuke!" He says smiling.

[Name] smiled, "I am not going to hurt you, I just want to find something out..." Tanjiro looked at her with confusion while the other boy is still shaking in fear behind her.

"Where did you get those earrings?" [Name] said stepping towards him making the boy named Zenitsu shriek in fear.
"My father gave them to me when he passed away, it was passed on to the oldest male sibling."  He explained making her hum in response.

"Kamado Tanjiro, do you know why I'm here," she asked seriously. He began to get nervous and shook his head no, "I'm going to be as straightforward as possible, you're my husband's descendent somehow. I want to try something with you if you please... can you follow me." she said before walking out the room.

Tanjiro got up and as he was getting up Zenitsu grabbed his shirt, "Don't go Tanjiro!! She might eat you!!" he says tears falling out his eyes. "Zenitsu! She's not she just said I'm her husband's descendant and I didn't smell a lie from her! I smelt sadness Zenitsu..." Tanjiro explained making Zenitsu let go.

Tanjiro got up and went to follow [Name], Zenitsu went along with him to make sure his dear friend doesn't die... well to make sure that she isn't bad and if Tanjiro dies he can run away...

[Name] was in the garden with flowers all around her. Tanjiro had a small smile and went by her. [Name] turned around and smiled at him. "Kamado, oh hello Agatsuma, I want you to go a little far from here and I'm going to tell you when to call out my full name. my name is Tsugikuni [Name]. I know it sounds confusing but trust me."[Name] said.

Tanjiro was confused but nodded anyway, he ran far along with Zenitsu and they both turned around and [Name] nodded to him. "Tsugikuni [Name]..?" he said still confused. [Name] appeared right in front of him and Tanjiro's eyes widened while Zenitsu screamed and jumped high in fear.