* Chapter 29 *

Inosuke put his hand in a circle and put it near his eyes aiming at Douma. "Hmm? Two! You!! You're Upper Rank 2! Your secrets out! I know you're second from the top! Ha Ha Ha Haa! If I beat you i become a Hashira!" Inosuke said pointing at Douma with his swords.

"I don't exactly hide that I'm Upper Rank 2. You look interesting." Douma said putting his fan near his face. "When I become a Hashira, they'll call me the Beast Hashira. No, the Boar Hashira!! Which do you think is better?!" Inosuke said turning to Y/n.

"HRGHB! Hey! Your on fire!! Is that normal?!!" Inosuke yelled. "Inosuke, i'm fine. It's okay that demon right there hurt Shinobu." Y/n said making Inosuke snap his neck towards Douma.

"I'm gonna chew you up, you scum!!" Inosuke yelled dashing towards Douma. "Don't breath the cold air he spreads Inosuke!!" Y/n yelled.

"Beast breathing; Fourth Fang: Slice-n-dice!!"  Inosuke yelled attacking Douma who blocked his attacks. "Ah Ha Ha!! What sloppy technique! With that chipped katana and your strange swordsmanship! Very interesting!" Douma yelled smiling evilly aiming his fan to attack Inosuke

Inosuke dodged it bending down flipping over. "Wow! You're flexible as well! Impressive! That head is a mask right?" Douma praised fanning himself once again.

Inosuke handed Y/n both her swords "Is this yours?" Inosuke asked. "Yeah it is thank you." Y/n said grabbing them quickly so she could be able to defend  Inosuke. "Don't let him take it again." Inosuke said.

"You're quick. I didn't notice." Douma said jumping towards Y/n and Inosuke swining his fans. Y/n blocked all them using her swords kicking him back. "Not bad!!" Douma yelled smiling even more.

Inosuke ran forward holding his sword at a far range confusing Douma. "Beast Breathing; Ninth Fang: Extending Blendy Slash!!" Inosuke yelled his arm dislocating slicing Douma's eyes. Y/n's eyes widened as his arm was dislocated but went back to place right after.

"ARGH!! The precision of my new technique still isn't so good! I was aiming for your neck but missed!!" Inosuke yelled having a tantrum.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!' Y/n thought.

"Ah ha ha!! So you can immediately reset your joints. Doesn't that hurt? Right... everything about you is really...sloppy. I've been alive for a really long time... but i've never seen a kid like you." Douma said giving a closed eyed smile.

"Yeah, of course you haven't. Compared to the rabble... I, Lord Inosuke am completely different!" Inosuke yelled but Douma snatched his Boar mask Y/n quickly swung her sword to make sure Douma gets no where near Inosuke but she only slit his arm. Douma had Inosuke's mask making Inosuke shocked.

"Yeah, I knew it was a mask. Hmm... this boat hide has been through quite a lot. How did you do the eyes?" Douma said inspecting the boar mask.

"You...Give that back!!!" Inosuke yelled angrily. "Hm? I feel like i remember...your face." Douma said pointing at Inosuke smiling. "We've met somewhere before right?" Douma continued.

"I don't remember ever meeting a maggot like you! Keep your filthy hands off my fur!!" Inosuke yelled. "No...we have met. I know you." Douma said smirking and pointing at Inosuke once again.

"And i'm sayin' we haven't!! You creep!!" Inosuke yelled getting more angrier by the second. "Stay calm Inosuke. He's just spouting off nonsense." Y/n said looking back at Inosuke than at Douma.

"Nonsense? That hurts. My only merit is that I'm serious. And i have a good memory. I even remember the time when I was still human really well." Douma said he stuck his finger in his head makinf his head bleed.