April 24th

I have been tagged in spreading awareness which I was going to do either way since the day is getting closer and closer. So I have decided to say this in my biggest book to spread the message. 

As you all know many people have claimed that on April 24th they are making it a day for "National Rape Day" where it is legal to rape women and children and men. What they want to happen is they want to rape as many people as they can in 24 hours. 

Anyone can get raped women, children, men, non-binary anyone can at any time of day no matter who you are. On April 24th please don't go out and try to risk it thinking it's safe and a lie. Some people may take April 24th seriously and you may end up being one of those people that has been touched. I've seen many videos on social media either supporting the new "Holiday" or going against it. 

Safety tips and advice: 

I, myself know how to protect myself from growing up in a household where you had to learn how to defend yourself and fight. But if we're being serious don't think that you can take on 3 or more people by yourself. I carry weapons with me everywhere I have a pocket knife wherever I go because again this world is not a safe place to be being a girl or being anyone, to be honest.

Numbers you can call if anything has happened, this number will send police and medics. Do not shower nor do anything to yourself if you have been raped because they need the evidence in order to serve you justice.

Police: 911

Rape: 112 

Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888

Missing/abducted children: 800-843-5678 

Rape/ Incest: 800-656-4673 

Please take this seriously nobody knows what will happen that day and what will happen to you if you don't take this seriously. If your a person who supports this day and is reading my books please get the fuck out. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? What if it was one of your family members or someone close being raped? They're screaming and yelling at the person raping them to stop and let them go. But no one can help them or even try to since they are missing. 

Don't take late-night walks or be alone, hang out with a group or a family member so they know you are not alone. People who sex traffic or kidnap are not dumb, they will fool you to believe anything. There could be a woman on the ground crying and carrying a "baby" in the middle of nowhere in a dark area. Please don't go and try to look I know it's tempting but call the police either way it will help out. They could be actually hurt or they could be a distraction used for sex trafficking. 

Examples of methods they used for sex trafficking: 

From what I've seen they will put honey on your car and you will look at it because like 'what the fuck is honey doing on your car?' but they could be under your car. The person who uses a weapon and slice your ankle to stop you from getting away. 

A baby crying in a van it could be real as well so again call the police. Another way they would is they send a random person your way to speak to you or seduce you. The person talking to you distracts you and the sex traffickers will either drug you or knock you down to kidnap you.

My experience:  

From experience, I and my friend were both at the mall together hanging out since we haven't seen each other in years. My dad warned me and told me to stay with my sister, I, of course, did not listen. I thought I was responsible and that sex traffickers or rapists would not come to me because that could never happen to me. I don't know what I was thinking, and may I remind you this was like 3 or 2 weeks ago. 

My friend and I were just walking around and there was this man walking behind us. I thought it was suspicious because every store we went into he would be looking at kids' clothes or random items. Like you may be thinking 'Okay he might have a kid?' or 'He might just be going his own way?'. No, because when we would walk out of the store he walked out like 2 minutes later. I would put my hand in my pockets because like I said I always carry a weapon with me because this world is not safe. 

My friend didn't take notice until I was pointing it out, she kept telling me I was being paranoid and overthinking it. I still kept my guard up because I still didn't trust the situation happening.  She wanted to go to the carousel to have fun and I agreed and I paid for us. We were on this spinny teapot where you control how fast you want to turn, and we were going pretty fast since we wanted to have fun. It was going all well until the ride stopped and we stopped spinning, we got off right when it stopped and my vision was blurry and spinny from the ride. 

But the thing I noticed was the man was standing in the crowd watching us walk away from the carousel laughing. When I looked at the man, the man looked away and turned to the area where they were selling toys. I started to get scared and I wanted to call my sister but my friend wouldn't let me because she again told me I was being paranoid and that the man is just going his own way.

I agreed with her since I thought I looked stupid panicking about a man that could just be going his own way. But that stopped once we were shopping at the candy store he was literally right next to us looking at us. I grabbed her wrist and I started to run out of the candy shop (Luckily we did not have anything just yet since we had just entered the shop) and I tried to find my sister. I was panicking because a lot of people were staring at us weirdly and the man walked out of the store once we ran out. 

My friend kept telling me what's wrong but I kept running holding onto her wrist tighter because I was scared. How is that man popping up wherever we go? When I found my sister she was with her boyfriend I told them everything and they didn't believe me either. My sister said the same thing my friend said and my friend tried to convince them as well since she realized the situation more. 

Long story short, no one believed us because if it did happen we would have called my sister or parents. 

When my mom came to pick us up my sister told me not to tell my "lies" to my mom because if I did she would never let us go out again. So I did what she said I never told my parents about what happened. 

-

Spread Awareness:

Anything could happen to anyone no matter who you are. Male, Female, Non-Binary, etc, anything could happen. Please be safe and bring something to protect yourself with or just don't go out at all that day. 

Please also spread awareness about this day to stop this day or warn anyone about this day. 

Tag someone or do anything to spread awareness. 

Information from @ ofcleopatras

March 20th - National sexual assault awareness day 

Last Wednesday of April - Denim day, an international day of awareness started in 1999 when a woman across Italy protested the overturned sentence of a rapist who claimed the girl he raped wanted to be. "Her jeans were so tight he could only get them off with her help" This day is more to bring awareness to how many victim-blame and to explain why victims are not the reason they were raped. 

All of April - National Sexual Assult Awareness and Prevention Month. Also the national month for rape, incest, and abuse national network (RAINN) foundation. 

Many rapers will say it was from what they wore...is it really? A three-year-old child was raped when she was wearing a sundress. A literal child was raped by an older man who should have known to keep his dick in his pants. It's not hard to keep your dick in your pants and to hear a "no" from a person who clearly feels uncomfortable when your touching or hitting on them.