* Chapter 34 *

Y/n glared at "Kokushibo" and all he did was stand there looking back at her "You interrupted my fight with my descendent Y/n." He said not losing eye contact with her. There's no difference between them both they are both demons, both professionally trained swordsmen, and fighting for what they want.

Y/n was standing in front of Muichiro both her swords out in one in a blocking stance and the other in a defensive stance. Y/n would be lying if she wasn't shaking it wasn't from fear it was from anger. Kokushibo appeared in front of Y/n striking his sword at her neck but blocked it swinging her other sword at his neck but he quickly moves her sword and blocked his neck with his sword.

Y/n grabbed Muichiro's arm jumping back and threw him away from the fight. "Saving others before yourself Y/n, that's how you die quicker," Kokushibo said dashing towards Muichiro. Y/n dashed towards Kokushibo and tackled him to the ground. Y/n got on top of him swiftly stabbing one sword in his stomach so he could stay put on the ground. Y/n was about to slice off his neck but Kokushibo stabbed her in the stomach pulling out the sword she placed in him.

Y/n was about to get up and jump back but Kokushibo sliced off one of Y/n's legs and arm. He grabbed Y/n by her throat lifting her in the air. "Y/n!!!!" Muichiro screamed but he couldn't get up. Y/n tried gripping Kokushibo's arm with her one arm that was still there but it wasn't enough to get out of the grip.

"Join our side to kill the Demon Slayers and I won't kill you. You can fight with me all you want to be number 1 Y/n. Be smart don't act dumb like Yoriichi..." Kokushibo said choking her tighter. Y/n was having a hard time breathing but she managed to get these words out "F-FUCK YOU!!" Y/n yelled.

When Kokushibo cut off her legs and arm her blood was on him she set her blood on fire making Kokushibo drop her from getting burned. He clicked his tongue in anger and went towards her once again Y/n crawled quick towards her swords since her leg was regenerating quite slow. When she grabbed her sword Kokushibo grabbed her leg throwing her across the room making her crash into a pole.

Kokushibo appeared in front of Y/n stabbing her against the pole making her scream in pain. "You've gotten better at nothing. You're still the same pathetic girl who rather see yourself get hurt then others. The same pathetic girl who always followed my brother like a lost puppy. Your still weak all those people you saved meant nothing. Even as a demon nothing helped." Kokushibo said.

Y/n saw Genya far away aiming his gun at Kokushibo and Y/n closed her eyes in pain. The sword in her was slicing down from the height raise. Y/n opened her eyes and Kokushibo was gone he was behind Genya.

"Don't you...agree..." Kokushibo said slicing off Genya's arm. "GENYA!!!" Muichiro and Y/n yelled. Y/n pushed her body out sliding the sword towards the grip of the sword. "UrgnghhAH" Y/n yelled as she fell to the ground. The wound healed fast but it hurt like hell.

Genya reached for his sword but Kokushibo quickly cut off his other arm. "Hmm...I see...you're the one who's eating demons, huh?" Kokushibo said. Kokushibo sliced Genya's half of his body,
"Hmm...you're still not dead...even after I cut you in half. Over 300 years ago...there was a swordsman who ate demons just like you. But in your case...do I need to cut off your head? There is no reason to allow...an imitation demon like you to live." Kokushibo continued and he was about to slice off Genya's neck.

Y/n appeared next to Kokushibo and so did Sanemi. Sanemi blocked Kokushibo's attack from hitting Genya and Y/n attempt to cut off Kokushibo's neck but only sliced the front of it. Y/n got up and faced Kokushibo with tears in her eyes, she was angry at him. How could he attempt to kill his own brother? How could he want to kill her when all she wanted was to get along with him in their younger days. If Y/n were being honest when she was with Yoriichi, she would always watch Michikatsu train harder and harder every day. She looked up at him to be like him...as strong as him...as hardworking as him.  

Kokushibo just glared at her "So pathetic you are crying." Kokushibo said. Y/n wiped her tears quickly and just gripped her swords harder. Sanemi and Genya were talking to each other but Y/n couldn't hear it she was focused on Kokushibo, her breath hitched. Y/n and Sanemi dashed towards Kokushibo at the same time, Kokushibo swung his sword as a direct hit Sanemi slid under his legs while Y/n flipped over the attack dragging her sword down slicing his back. Kokushibo flipped over the attack jumping back but Y/n still managed to get a hit on him. 

"He's drawn his blade!!" Muichiro yelled he was still on the ground from the impact on his ribs whenever Y/n threw him. It was useless for him to get up his lungs were weak at the moment. "Ahh! That is...one disgusting sword! WhOA!" Sanemi yelled. 

Kokushibo clanked both of his swords together making a large attack Y/n tackled Sanemi to the ground as the attack was close to him slicing her back deep. Y/n hissed in pain, "Worry about yourself dumbass your gonna get yourself killed!" Sanemi yelled getting up and quickly helping Y/n up.