* Chapter 31*

Short chapter!

Y/n sliced off Akaza's head off making the two boys shocked at how she managed to get back up here from the fall. Akaza's eyes widened as his head was no longer with his body, Akaza grabbed his head and attempted to put it back on but Y/n threw one of her swords at Akaza making his head fall off once again. 

Y/n motioned Tanjiro and Giyuu to stand back which they did, and Akaza's body was still standing not fading away yet. 'His body hasn't fallen, why is he still alive?' Y/n thought holding her other sword Yoriichi's sword tightly. 

Akaza stomped his foot on the ground getting in a fighting stance once again going towards Giyuu and Tanjiro to kill them, his neck wound was closed he managed to close it! Akaza kicked Tanjiro on his side making him crash into a wall. "Tanjiro!!" Y/n and Giyuu yelled. Giyuu and Tanjiro were injured already bleeding and Y/n pushed Giyuu back to not make them fight. Akaza once again tried to go towards the boys only to be split in half by Y/n's sword he regenerated quickly... 

"Akaza! You never killed me! Come kill me first! If you want to kill Giyuu and Tanjiro defeat me!" Y/n yelled picking up her other sword. Akaza's body stood still watching Y/n's movement Akaza regenerated his head slowly going towards Giyuu and Tanjiro Y/n dashed towards him but Akaza jumped back throwing Y/n towards Giyuu and Tanjiro smiling at her. 

Y/n's eyes widened and he exploded. Y/n saw his body it was half exploded you could see his damaged bones from the explosion. Y/n didn't trust it yet since Akaza's body was regenerating at first but it stopped and soon began to fade away. Y/n sighed and look at Tanjiro and Giyuu who were bleeding badly. 

"Next...I have... to hurry... to Tamayo." Tanjiro tried saying but he collapsed to the ground face first. "Tanjiro" Giyuu said looking at his collapsed body. Y/n put her hand on fire attempting to close Giyuu's and Tanjiro's wounds. It wasn't going to heal them it was just going to close the wounds quicker for battle. 

"KAW! KAW! Y/n, Tanjiro, and Giyuu have defeated Akaza!! They have collapsed from exhaustion!!" The crow yelled. 

"Akaza's...and Douma's presence is gone. They have fallen. Akaza... a path had opened for him to attain further heights... but he renounced it himself. How exceedingly weak." Kokushibo said grabbing his sword slicing things in anger. 

Y/n got up walking away from Giyuu and Tanjiro "Where are you going?" Giyuu asked looking up while he was cleaning off the blood from his body. "I'm going to kill more demons," Y/n said turning back to Giyuu. "You should be resting for a bit you already killed two upper moons Y/n" Giyuu stated looking straight into her eyes. 

'I'm sorry Giyuu it doesn't matter if I rest or not...In the end, I'm going to die.' Y/n thought. Y/n smiled at him and waved jumping across the fortress to search for stronger demons. Y/n felt the presence she felt 300 years ago when she jumped looking around the fortress. Her heart was beating faster but no in fear in anger

"Michikatsu." Y/n mumbled lowly in anger. Y/n dashed towards the strong aura once again... compared to Douma and Akaza's aura this was way stronger. Maybe even stronger with them both combined. 

 She didn't let that stop her, she saw Muichiro facing Kokushibo, her anger grew more. She knew that even if Muichiro was young Kokushibo would kill him descendent or not he will. Muichiro started to attack Kokushibo and of course, Kokushibo dodged them all. 

Kokushibo drew his sword out and that's when Y/n snapped she gripped both her swords dashing through the fortress dodging all the rotations of it.