Introduction

Hi, everyone! A quick short intro before the story begins. I am SUPER excited to be writing this story! I just wanted to get a few things out of the way before the fun stuff starts. Obviously, this is an insert reader fic, so here's a quick key to help you in case you need it!

[Y/N] - Your (first) name

[L/N] - Your (last) name

[Y/H] - Your (Hogwarts) house

Everything is pretty self explanatory. I try to keep the insert details to a minimum. I have a feeling this is not the first insert reader fanfic for most of you. :) 

* A FEW THINGS TO NOTE AS WELL AS POTENTIAL WARNINGS *

Warnings: Smut, Injuries, Angst, Profanity.

This is NOT a slow burn story! I know that's often a dealbreaker for people, so if you want slow burn then this story probably isn't for you.

This story also contains an age gap between the reader and Severus -- while everything is legal and consensual, I am aware that this is often an uncomfortable trope for people. I don't recommend reading this story if that's something you aren't comfortable with. 

I do want to make a note to everyone that the reader is of age, so no need to worry about any underage shenanigans. 

If you aren't a fan of the age gap dynamic, I have two other Severus Snape x Reader fics that don't contain an age gap. 

The Art of Taking Chances (completed) and The Magic of Different Worlds (not completed) are available to read on my profile right now!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story!!!! All rights go to J.K. Rowling so please do not sue me.

I usually would never do this, but for more Snape content, follow my Tumblr blog @seriouslysnape (great name, I know).

That pretty much covers everything! PLEASE feel free to leave comments wherever you like! I love reading them!

Thank you so much!

Enjoy!