Officer Goodbody

Danny is wearing a pink v-neck T-shirt that says 'I LOVE DICK' in big, bold letters. Considering he is marrying Richard in a week, Stiles should say that is a pretty good fit. It's topped off with a Christmas hat with lights in it, because it's two days before Christmas. Or, actually, Stiles thinks when he checks his watch, it's just after midnight so it's the day before Christmas.

"Are those penis shaped buntings?" Isaac sidles up to Stiles, leaning heavily against his shoulder. He points his red cup towards the pink dicks that decorate the walls, his beer almost sloshing over the rim.

"Yup!" Stiles confirms proudly. "Scott and I found them at the party store, along with these!" He shows his friend the penis shaped straw, also pink, he is drinking from. Jackson made him something that's supposed to be a Piña Colada. It's either too heavy on the Piña or on the Colada, Stiles can't decide. After three sips it numbed his taste buds anyway, so it doesn't matter. "Beacon Hills has a long way to go when it comes to gays, by the way. All the best shit is made for girls! As if there aren't any dick loving guys in this world. Well, news flash! There are! Dicks are great!"

"You can pee standing up with them," Isaac gamely offers.

"Among other things," Stiles concedes, waving his cup around. He'll spare Isaac from waxing poetically about the merits of dicks. For a gay wedding there aren't even that many gay men around tonight, Danny has a lot of straight friends.

"They do clash a bit with the Christmas decorations." Isaac seems genuinely worried by that. The pink penises do stand out between the gold, silver and green of the other decorations.

"Jackson wouldn't let us take the Christmas decorations down. By order of Lydia. So we had to work around it." Stiles takes another sip of his drink, the tip of the tiny penis on the straw touching his lips. He giggles a bit. Sue him, Jackson sure mixed him a stiff drink. "It's not my fault Danny is getting married on the last day of the year! It was hard enough to pick a date for his stag party!" Or get a place, this close to Christmas. Lydia gamely offered the use of her parent's holiday home, the place she uses as a house of her own most of the time. The lake house is covered from top to bottom in tasteful Christmas decorations, Stiles even found a pint sized Christmas tree in the upstairs bathroom. It's all very classy and trendy. And now there's penises sprinkled on top, courtesy of Stiles and Scott.

Danny's soon to be husband is having his party at Jungle and in a short while they'll be joining them there. Jackson arranged for some taxis to drive them, which is a good thing, because nobody wants to be the designated driver tonight. Usually, Stiles is the one to offer to drive, but Danny is the first of his friends to get married, this is his first stag party and he is well on his way to being full out drunk. As you should be, on a stag party.

The doorbell rings. Stiles looks around if someone wants to open it, yet nobody reacts. Fine, he'll be the doorman then. He wanders over to the front door, which is a bigger trek than it is in the apartment he shares with Scott, or, hell, even in his parental home. On his way he keeps an eye out for somewhere to put his drink, yet every surface is either covered in Christmas decorations or is polished up so shiny Stiles wouldn't dare to desecrate it with his plastic cup.

So Stiles opens the door, dick-decorated drink in hand. Only to completely forget about his drink when he sees who - or what : Stiles' brain might be shortly forgetting everything that resembles decent manners - is at the door. Because that is easily the hottest man Stiles has ever seen. The policeman has a jawline so sharp it could be considered a weapon and his perfectly groomed dark stubble should be illegal. On top of that, his pale, piercing eyes have Stiles forgetting his last name on the spot.

"Good evening, sir. I am -"

"Officer Goodbody! How nice of you to drop by!" Stiles wasn't aware that Jackson arranged a stripper for Danny, but he suddenly wants to bow down for the apparent greatness that is Jackson Whittemore. All those years of being groomed by Lydia have finally paid off, if he was willing to shell out the dough to pay for this top notch adult entertainment. Because a stripper with those looks can't be cheap. The guy hasn't even removed a single piece of clothing and Stiles is already hot under the collar. It might have something to do with the way his black leather jacket spans his shoulders. Or the way his pants cling to those muscled thighs.