"I think so.......How intelligent my son is" mr. jeon said and chuckled at his son, who came to save him without letting him know about that

"So......Why are being over tensed? One day it's going to happen anyway"Mr. jeon said to his childhood friend.

"Jaehyun! don't say that! I'm always with you and Jungkook will never let this happen with his father" your dad said almost scolding his bestfriend.

"I was just joking.....BTW...Still.....Sometimes, I feel like dying soon. Before that I want my one and only son to become happy with his own family, his wife, his child"

Mr. jeon said before taking their family photo in his hand. He smiled a bit thinking that this family photo is so small and something is missing.

"I want that too.....My y/n is grown much. I want to handover her responsibility to someone who is stronger than me.....who will love and protect her and become her shelter after me for eternity" Your dad said gaining the attention from his bestfriend.

"Since our dream is same..... So, why don't we just collide this dream together"

mr. jeon said with a warm smile meanwhile your dad being confused looking at his friend connecting his brows.

"I want to put their hands together....Look at jungkook, dont you think he can protect what is his" Mr. jeon said.

"He is a powerful mafia of the underworld at very young age, I never put my daughter between our job or mafia thingy......my daughter is so naive to be his wife.....

Besides, I don't think jungkook will ever agreed to this" your dad said softly trying not to break his bestfriends heart.

"Being a mafia yourself, what do think? your daughter will have a happy future if you let her marry some normal guy? No! We have a lot of enemies around us.....

They will not let her lead a peaceful life.....And about the last part.......His mom and I will manage that" mr. jeon said patting his bestfriend's shoulder carefully.

"Jaehyun, still I'm saying you to think about this" Your dad said in a desparate voice but not being too harsh.

Because he knows jungkook more than his own father. He knows how much jungkook loves to play around with women's.

Which father will give his princess to a person like jungkook with conscious? He doesn't care about jungkook's wealth or power. He care about your well-being.

On the other side, he is tied up with a promise he gave to the man who took him from the road and gave all the needs and most importantly Love a kid wants.

"I already thought about this....you know how low tempered I was? After my marriage, I become lovey-dovey, and now I can proudly say that, I can control my anger" Mr. jeon said before both of the childhood friend brust into laugh.

________

Slightly intimate scene warning⚠

Jungkook was hovering on a girl in a VIP bedroom. The girl is fully naked and desperate for him.

He sucked and bitten neck of the girl with a harsh manner causing gain a loud moan from her.

She pushed lower part of her body up to him. Jungkook took one of her leg and placed it on his waist.

Jungkook was on his boxer causing both of their core brushing with each other.

He pressed his manhood into her causing her eye rolling in pleasure. He started grind on her forcing her to make sinful sound.

Both of them enjoying their intimation when a sudden phone call  disturbed them.

Jungkook groaned in disappointment thinking the only person who has the audacity to disturb him. Only Jimin knows this personal number of him.

He cursed Jimin before receiving the call. His expression turned into confusions after hearing Jimin being restless.

"What happened hyung?"

_________

After the good news got spread through the whole Jeon Mansion, for the first time Mr. jeon was beyond happy.

Mr. jeon was again at his office room checking all the file in his table. A sudden thud sound made him realised that his son just entered the office room.

"WHAT THE F#CK DAD! HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT?" jungkook yelled top of his lung at his dad.

"Listen! I want my son to be happy with someone who will care about him, who will love him more than I did. I already talked about this with your mom" mr. jeon said not even looking at his son or you could say active boiling VOLCANO.

"And.what.did.she.says?" jungkook said each evry word infront of his dad making the mid aged man's go pale with fear of his own son.

"She is beyond happy about that and will arrive Busan as soon as possible. I talked with Jimin to bring her safe" mr. jeon said not looking at his son again.

"Dad...I don't w-want to marry her" jungkook yelled with stutter which was noticed by Mr. jeon how much he cared about you.

"I know why are you disagreeing this. Well, she is already a mafia's daughter. What can be more dangerous than this?" Mr. jeon said correcting papers he was working on.

"Did she said yes?" jungkook questioned him after snatching the paper infront of his father.

"About this proposal, your mom informed me she will talk with her" Mr. jeon said taking back the papers from jungkook again.

"You.are.insane. DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT" jugkook said gritting his teeth.

Again a loud thud could be heard from the door and mr. jeon sighed loudly knowing that his son just got out of office room.... And He Don't Give A F#ck About That Too.....But one thing is sure that he need to change the Door immediately.

Hey cutiees.....Hope you're doing fine. Boring chapter....I know....Don't worry  next update will be soon.....Don't forget to vote.😘