"What were you doing? Huhh? Why were you staring at her in such a dirty way." Jimin said angrily and raising his voice in very each words. I had never seen him this much angry before. "Because I like her...... body!" He said so directly. And the thing wich happened after it was not expected, especially from him... jimin punched him.

"How dare to say that?" Jimin punched him again. I didn't wanted to creat drama at that place so I tried to take him back but he was not moving. "But who are you Mr.?" He licked his lips and asked to jimin just like nothing happened to him.

"She is mine and I'm his boyfriend! Anything else now?" Jimin said and wrapped his hand on my waist. I became shocked as my throat was already dry.

What this man is saying??....

"You didn't seem!" He gave back answer immediately. "But I'm. Now step back from our way." Jimin smirk at him.

-

"I'm sorry!......." Jimin said in some cuteness. "....for taking your phone and because of it that's all happened!"

I thought he said sorry for all those sentence....
But no......

"It's ok. It's not your fault." I took my phone back and answered him. "Now please saw me your pictures!" He was still not over from it. His nature was totally opposite than just a few moments ago. He was behaving like baby now. "Do you still want to see them. Oh god this guy....."

"Come on! Come on! I'm waiting.!" He became excited as I started to unlocked my phone. Me raised his head to see my lock but I turned my phone away and opened it silently. "Take a look!" I finally showed my few pictures and gave mobile to him. One blink one picture. He started to giggled. "Sooo cute...! Awww...."

"Now stop it." I snatched my mobile from him.

As we both started to walk again suddenly I recalled the day when I saved my number saved in his phone and I stopped him. "Stop Mr. Park Jimin." You ordered him. "What happened?" He asked with raised brows. "Don't try to become cute and answers my questions!" He was staring at me in confusion that what happened to me? "From where you get my number?" As I said he looked down at the feet of his which was digging into it. "Answer me!" I folded my hands together over my chest.

"From hobi hyung." He finally said. "He will never give it by his self." I said confidently because I know him. Without any personal reasons he'll never do this. "I get it by myself." He was licking his lips. "And how?" I narrowed my eyes on him. "On that day when hyung video called you. After that he gave me his mobile to put some music. At that time saw it and saved it." His chubby cheeks were looking more attractive when he was saying in a pouty face.

"And why you saved it with 'miss copy-cat'?" Another question which was biting me from so long. "A-ahhhh!" And he laughed. "There is story behind it."

"Story?" I asked curiously. "Yes! Seat here I'll tell you." We both seat on the wooden bench. "Actually I saved it with name 'shadow girl' first." I turned to him as I was dumb founded. "Huh? Shadow girl?"

"Hmm. It's all started from when hobi Hyung arranged the party. Before hyung introduction you to us, I had saw someone's shadow behind the curtain. And when you said that you were sitting in corner, I confirmed that it was you because it was the only corner table there...."

"That's why it was 'shadow girl'?" I said with smirk. "Amm yh!.....And when I released my new MV, you uploaded your dancing video on YouTube. It was so perfect. The same as me. That's why 'Miss copy-cat' ....." he said in some shyness and scratched his back side of the head.

"Totally insane!" I mumbled and he heard it. "What?" Immediately he asked. "Oo nothing!"

It was about to sunset when we both were still seating on the bench. And the rest three of them came to us while finding. "From how long you are sitting here?" Hobi asked. "Last 3-4 hours!" I said after recalling. "Ahhhh! And you even not invite us!" Tae complained like 3 years old baby. "Hobi wants to take some rest, so leave him alone."

"And I came to see the sea where I met her accidentally. So I sat here to give her company!" Jimin put his reason as I said. "Ooo company!" Jungkook teased jimin when he was searching for his answer. "Shut up!" Jimin hit his chest and everyone laughed.

-

After take a dinner we all reached to our rooms. The day was tiering after all. I opened the window after heading inside the room and stood up there. "The night view is really amazing!" I was staring at the clear night sky with lots of sparkling stars. "Do you like it?" Hobi also joined me and stand beside me. "Hmm! Thanks to you for this view!"

"Thanks to me?" Hobi pointed his self with amazed. "You know very well that I have some bad memories which are attached with this place. But you all make me feel really different and it's enough to forget that. That's why..." My eyes became teary as I memorized some old stuffs.

"Hey don't mantion that ever again. You are my friend- no no! Best friend right?" He never be fail to make atmosphere light around me. He chopped his hand in the air for refusing it. "Hmm" I nodded.

"Then between the friends no thanks, no sorry. Do you forget our rules?" He knitted his eyebrows together for scolding me in a soft manner. "How can I?" I giggled on him. "Then smile please!"
I smiled widely and we both hugged eachother.

"Now let's get some sleep." He released me from his embrace and said. We both walked inside and I closed the window. "But wait hobi!" I suddenly stopped him. "What?" He asked in a confusion. "How we will manage to sleep?" I bit my lips.

"Don't worry! I'll manage on sofa. You can take the bed." Hobi pointed at sofa and bed at the same time. "No no! I'll manage on sofa. bec..."

(because of me why you will suffer) I wanted to add but he ignored me and lay down on sofa with his blanket.

"Good night!" He said and pretend to asleep.

What was it hobi?...

Now I had not another option except accepting the bed. I also covered my body with blanket and sleep.