chapter 1

A week passed since we got back from New Orleans, almost two.
About the trip, well, for the rest of the time it was good, we also went on the dinner and hanged out with Sabrina and Daniel. Goddamn, that boy is such a sweetheart.
Jaden and I are alright, and we are currently getting ready to go to cemetery. Today is 9 years of Josie's death. Jaden wanted me to go with him, he said that he wants me to meet her, even though she is not alive. It was really cute. Last night he woke up at 4 am crying, probably because he misses her, I don't know, he didn't want to tell me and I didn't ask much, just comforted him.
"Ready to go baby?" I asked and he nodded, connecting our lips for a quick kiss.
We walked to the car and drove off to cemetery were later also came his parents and Bryce and Addison.
"You wanna have a second alone?" I asked.
"Uh, yeah actually. Give me two minutes."
"Okay." I said squeezing his hand and he left the car.

We said our goodbyes to Amy, John, Bryce and Addison and drove home.
"I'll make us lunch, hm?"
"Okay."
Jaden left upstairs to bathroom, he cried a lot this morning. I made us fries and some meat with salad.
"Jae baby?" I said walking up the stairs to see where Jaden is. I walked to room and knocked on bathroom doors.
"Uh, yeah?" I heard him sniffle and turn on the water.
I opened the doors to see him washing his face with water.
"Are you okay?"
"Mhm."
I looked him in the eyes, and more tears started to form in them.
I pulled him in for a big hug, I can just imagine how he feels. I don't think that I could get out alive if one of my siblings died. He is really strong.
He broke down crying again, in my arms.
"I'm sorry."
He quietly said, almost whispering, while sniffling.
"It's okay Jae, let it out. You are keeping it too much inside. It's good to cry."
I said rubbing his back.
"If only I was smarter enough to do that earlier, she would still be alive."
"No Jaden, you can't blame yourself for what happened to her. If anything, you got him back for what he did to her and all of you guys."
We stood like that for few more minutes until he stopped crying.
"Let's go to eat."
I said pulling away, now my hands on his face, cupping it and wiping tears away.
"I love you Jaden. Okay?"
"I love you too Lex."
I pecked his lips and let him wash his face with water, to calm himself down a bit. Hand in hand, we walked downstairs to the kitchen. We sat in kitchen and ate our food.

"Wanna watch TV?"
I asked Jaden.
"Yeah."
We left to living room and cuddled up on the couch.
"Thank you for the lunch, it was amazing."
He said kissing the top of my head.
"No problem."
We watched TV for the rest of the day, literally, we watched the TV from like 3, maybe 3:30 pm to like 9 pm.
"I wanna go to sleep."
"Let's go."
Jaden said picking me up and walked upstairs to our room. He put me down on the bed and laid next to me getting under covers.
I snuggled into his chest and soon fell asleep, because we woke up at 7 this morning and last night I fell asleep at 2.

I woke up at 8 this morning, yeah I know, I slept for almost 11 hours.
I turned around to see if Jaden's awake, but he wasn't in the bed. I got in the shower and washed my hair and myself. Right when I got out and got towel on, I felt like I'm going to vomit. Motherfucker. I hate vomiting. I mean, who likes it? I brushed my teeth and walked to closet. I got on my panties and bra, and looked through my clothes, thinking what am I going to wear today.
"My sexy lady."
Jaden said putting his hands on my hips and pulling me to his body.
"You really gotta stop sneaking on me."
"Oop."
"I gotta get on my clothes Jaden, lemme go."
"Or maybe just take these off."
"Nahh, I'll rather get on some more."
I said getting out of his grip.
"You're so boringgg."
"Yeah, well, I guess you are stuck with boring girl."
I said making him giggle.
"Well, I'm not complaining. Anyway, we have a business party tonight, just thought I'll let you know."
"We?"
"Well yeah, you are going with me."
"Who said that?"
"I said it."
Well that was lowkey hot.
"And if I don't wanna go?"
"Well, then we'll maybe have a problem."
"Oh. And what would happen?"
"Well, I would stay home with you, and might do some things to you, since you didn't go to party with me."
"Oh. And what are those things?"
"You really wanna know?"
He asked getting closer to me.
"Well, I don't know, I guess I do."
"Well, I wouldn't spoil that to you, you'll know if it happens."
He said squeezing my ass.
I pecked his lips. Sorry but it was stronger than me.
"Well I gotta see what am I going to wear."
I said patting his chest and walking away, to where my dresses were.
"Oh, so you wanna go?"
"Yeah, just cause I don't wanna have problems."
I said winking at him and he shook his head smirking.
I got out red spaghetti strap dress and put it on, he was just watching me do it.
"Isn't it kinda short?"
"Nah, I think it's fine."
I said looking myself in the mirror.
"You think it's fine?"
He asked squeezing my waist.
"Yeah, why? It's not short, this would be short, " I said pulling up my dress a bit, so it's literally right under my butt, "You see, this is called short dress."
I said turning on my side, looking how short it is from behind.
"I actually might like it better like this."
I said looking at myself, with Jaden giving me death stare in the mirror.
"And these hills huh?"
I askes myself bending down to grab black heels. I did that just to tease him.
They were in my hands when I stood up straight, and Jaden pulled me even closer with tight grip on my waist, his mouth next to my right ear.
"So you think it's alright to tease me?"
He said, sending goosebumps all over my body.
"I don't know, is it?"
I said smirking. He quickly unzipped my dress pulling it down and throwing away my heels from my hands. He pushed me to the drawers, and I put my hands behind my back on it, his body really close to mine. He took of his shorts, leaving both of us in just underwear.
"It's not alright to tease me princess."
He said in my ear, putting his hands on my waist, sending goosebumps through my body once again.
"So, are you going to do something about it?"
I asked making his smirk grow bigger.
"Let's try something new."
He said turning me around.
"Don't move."
He said in demanding tone, walking away.
Two minutes after I heard him walk back into closet, so I looked at the mirror on my side to see him naked. I bit my lip as he got close to my body again, pulling my panties down.
"Bend down."
I did what he said.
"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop, okay?"
I nodded in response.
He gripped onto my hips and ass and slowly entered me. I bit my lower lip, because it hurt really bad. He groaned, starting to thrust in and out of me.
"Does it hurts?"
He asked softly in my ear and I nodded in response.
"You want me to stop?"
I shook my head no. It will go away eventually.
After some time pain started going away. I let out a moan and with that, Jaden knew he could speed up, which is exactly what he did.
"Fuck."
He kept thrusting faster in and out of me. Our closet filled up with cuss words and moans.
"Look at this baby girl."
Jaden said pulling my head back by my neck with a tight grip on it. One of my hands went around the back of his neck, and other one on his arm, squeezing them. He turned my head to look at the mirror, our bodies clapping onto each other, our eyes full of lust.
"Look how I'm fucking you."
He said biting my ear, making me moan once again.
"Fucking sh-it."
I said, my head going back and along with my eyes rolling back.
"I'm close baby."
"Me too."
We both reached our highs and he pulled out of me. I sat down on the floor, and Jaden walked out the room and a second after he got back to where I was. He started licking my thighs, cleaning me.
"Taste so good."
He said kissing my lips.

°°°°°°°°°°

Thought I'd give you a little smut😉 Anyway, how are y'all?
Tbh I cried at the beginning, and that's on being ✨emotional✨😌
words count: 1568