chapter 13

We just won the math olympiad and Xiad and i couldn't have made a better pair. I thought they'd be weird energy between us but he kept it professional as hell. We kept exchanging stares there and there but i don't think anyone noticed.

The principal suggested we host a party to celebrate our 7th consecutive win. It feels weird saying "our" because i wasn't here for the last 6 wins but it is what it is. I'm glad it's a "no-parents" party because then I'd be worried sick about my mom hovering over my shoulder for 3 hours. Approximately 3 because i don't intend on spending a lot of time at this party. I'll probably just eat and drink [juice] as much as i can because i live to eat and don't eat to live. There's a game at 16:00 anyway so i have to get home at 15:30 at the least. I can't miss my game. My favorite team is playing.

-

I'm wearing a black bodysuit and a blue boyfriend jean with a belt and some vans. It's a simple outfit but enough to expose my curves and huge hind.  I just tie my hair into a messy bun and quickly attempt some baby hair. I don't usually do this but I'm sure Anna will be bringing her A- game. Not that i care.

Xiad offered to drive me to the party because well he's going there too plus i can't stand Ben and his fancy hairspray's smell that hovers inside his car and practically becomes the air you breathe and I'm not exaggerating guys...it's really bad.

"I'm outside" i read the text from Xiad. He's early...we aren't supposed to be leaving at least until 20 minutes  later. Exaggerated punctuality must be a silly habit of his that's proving too hard to deflagrate, even i aren't that bad. Lol...maybe. i like it though...i find it super attractive though that he prefers arriving at a place at least 20 minutes before everyone else, maybe that's because I may be sapiosexual. *MAY BE.

I quickly spray the cologne my mom bought for me as a birthday present last year on my neck and all over my body. I'm not even sure I'm doing it right but i start coughing a lot as the smoldering and zesty fragrance reaches my throat so i may be overdoing it.

Ziad immediately starts pulling down the passenger window as he spots me coming out the door. A realisation that he should be opening my door hits him and he almost bangs his head on the steering wheel. He's new to this? Maybe? It doesn't really matter. He just leans in on the passenger door and tries to open the door anyway but it's pointless as I've already got a hand full of the metal handle.

"You look--"
"It's casual Xiad... don't lie" i say before Xiad could even finish his sentence. It's true though. there's nothing special about my outfit and i know how extra men can be, not that I've had uncountable encounters with such but i read a lot of books so ....

Xiad just laughs and damn does he look hot today! And I'm not being extra. He's wearing one of his usual grey shirts but today it's a lot looser than what he usually wears and so his biceps can boldly trance on his enormous arms. Half his chest is out in the open and he has little chest hair. Cute. His hair is discarded and messy but he still looks cute. He's wearing a black jean that has slits on both legs. Talk about ethereal.

"Res...you know you look ravishing. I don't think us driving together was a good idea anymore though" Xiad pulls a fake frown. "And why is that?" My heart almost dropping to the ground. Every word he says cuts through me like a knife . Even the smallest of things he does can get my mind perplexed and completely discombobulated. "Because i won't be able to focus on the road. My eyes will be fixed on your beautiful face and perfectly sculpted hell of a body"

I can't hide my now flustered cheeks. "Xiad, you can't even see my body from there!" I let out a little laugh. "Res...just let me have this moment, okay?" Xiad giggles. I just burst out into laughter and a few seconds later, he joins in. "Just..drive" i smile.