2

[Aayat's Pov]

"Whom are you taking about?" I jerked As I heard a voice from my back unexpectedly.

"Ahh You scared me Eshal" I turned to look at her she was standing right behind me with her hands on her waists and her face had a suspicious look.

"Forget that, you were finding Someone?" She raised a question, wandering her eyes all around then it stopped on me.

"May I ask who?" She changed her tone into a teasing one Smirked at me, I rolled my eyes at her.

"What? Where are those losers tell me I'm gonna kill them" She yelled furiously with an angry face, yeah that was her reaction when I informed her what took place.

"Relax, Calm down, You know I can handle these kind of jerks! But that guy showed out of nowhere And helped me" I notified her shrugging my shoulders, as i know how to fight i have taken lessons. Then we heard the announcement that my flight gonna take off in 15 minutes.

"Let's go it's time" I Spoke And Eshal Side hugged me with a gloomy face nodding her head.

"Listen to me you both, you both have to call me every day And whenever I call you better pick up my calls okay" Eshal Spoke in authoritative tone, Me and saad looked at Each other and Bounced our head in yes, agreeing to her.

"And you come here" She let out and held my wrist dragged me to a corner and whispered.

"Listen we will do video-chat Everyday! And if you meet him, if something like that occurs, you have to give me each and every detail understood" She hinted getting Excited like a kid and I understood whom she was talking about, I just made a bad face.But inside I was anxious thinking what if we meet each other how will face him.

WALLAH!

Forget it, Aayat, I shoom my head to remove unnecessary thoughts about him.

"If you both are done with your gossip session, we have to leave" Saad shouted at both of us, we quickly walked towards him. I moved aside to give them time to say goodbye,

He kissed Eshal on her forehead Sweetly And was Telling something to her While She was nodding her head in yes at his every instruction.

Aww..so cute.

"Take care of youself okay." I Mumured pulling her into a tight hug She bobbed pulling me more closer. Bidding bye to her her we boarded the Flight after 11 hours We Reached Islamabad completing all the formalities we headed to our homes Saad already called the Chauffeur so he came to pick us up.

We are now infront our house "let's go" I exclaimed looking at saad getting enthusiastic to meet my family after so long.

"Yeah it's time for some fun" he replied rubbing his hands together Smiling slightly I Bounced and we got out of the car.

"You go inside first I'll just call Eshal, And let her know We have reached, if I don't she will kill me" He said Acting like he's Scared of her

"Yes she definitely will" I responded with a smirk then stroll inside.

Finally I'm home!

I looked at my lavish palace infront of me which I Missed the most