Chapter 15: Christmas

Start from the beginning

Such a depressing time. Naruto thought, already dreaming of the day when he graduates this academy. He walked towards his seat, passing by Satsuki with her antisocial behavior. He arrived at his seat and sat down right on it, eyeing everyone with a keen and intelligent eye.

Iruka came walking in, smiling at everyone like usual. People smiled back and waved at him with content. "Good morning, everyone." Everyone nodded. "Good morning, Iruka-sensei!" Many yelled, giggling as they said it.

Iruka nodded, continuing his walk towards the middle-front of the classroom. He seemed quite happy today. While it was usual, this level of happiness should be inhuman and not possible for humans.

"I have good news for you all today."

Oh, that's why. . . It's probably something about the upcoming Christmas Holiday or something. Thought Naruto, hoping that they don't have to give each other gifts in return.

"So, I have talked to the Hokage about this for quite some time now and he has allowed for you all to give each other gifts." Many of the people had their mouths gaping open.

"Hell yeah!" Yelled Kiba, excited for this year.

"But. . ." People immediately died down, hearing that magic word just after them celebrating this news. "To make it fair for everyone, we will insert their names into this box. Then each person will pull a person's name out of the box and that person will be the person that they have to give a gift to for this year." The class groaned, displeased at this sudden rule that was enforced.

"Why can't we just give a gift to whoever we want?" Whined a student, hoping to give Satsuki a present of their own. Iruka sighed, knowing this question would be asked almost immediately after.

"It's because I know a lot of you will be giving a gift to one person only. All the other kids won't be given a gift due to this problem. So this will be the only reasonable and logical solution to a lot of your favoritism to this one person." They knew who the person that Iruka was talking about.

Uchiha Satsuki.

"Now, I would like for you all to write name on a small piece of paper and insert it inside this box." Many people groaned but nodded anyway. Everyone was handed a small piece of paper by Iruka.

People started to write their names right on the piece of paper at a quick pace. Naruto quietly sighed, getting up from his seat and giving the piece of paper to Iruka.

"Your handwriting is quite. . . articulate and very. . . elegant?" Naruto nodded to Iruka. "I know, you don't have to remind me," replied Naruto, walking back to his seat at the back of the class. Naruto was hoping to get someone that would appreciate the shit gift that he was going to give them.

Soon enough, everyone had put their piece of paper inside of the box that Iruka had shown. Most of the boys were hoping to get Satsuki as the person that they would be giving a gift to.

Naruto hoped the person that got him would give a shit gift to him as well. "Alright! It seems like everyone has managed to give me their name. The picking and choosing shall begin!" Announced Iruka, getting many claps from the class. Naruto waited as each person got their student that they had to give a gift to.

It was Yu's turn. His heart was beating at a tremendous rate. Yu was known to be the number 1 fanboy of Uchiha Satsuki. . . and that got him to where he is now.