Celebration

“To two months of these lovebirds going strong.” My dad held up his champagne glass and everybody mirrored his words.

All of us touched glasses and I touched Ansel’s last. I hadn’t seen him smile like that in a while. My dad hosted another barbecue for us, with all of the family present. My aunts and uncles seemed to like him more and more every time they came into contact. Ansel bent down and kissed my forehead while my cousins ran and jumped into the pool or advanced toward the buffet table.

“You look so cute in your swimsuit.” Ansel whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my bare waist.

“Someone’s quite flirty today.” I replied, leaning into his hold.

He smiled against my ear.

“I can’t help it when you keep looking so sexy.” His tone went from smiley to primal teenage boy just like that. I shivered and slipped out of his hold, setting my drink down and stepping into the pool.

I rested my head on my chest as we swayed back and forth, my hands resting on his shoulders. The water sloshed around us in the pool as we slow danced to the music. I hadn’t gone underwater in so long that my hair was starting to dry and I feared Ansel may have started to fall asleep. Through the sliding glass door, I could see my family inside still chatting and sipping on beverages. Ansel’s slow music was playing through the outdoor system and it soothed us.

“I can’t tell you how much I love you.” Ansel whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes, shocked at the slight disruption of silence.

“Feelings mutual.” I kissed his chest and his arms tightened around me.

Ansel kissed my shoulder gently, his lips melding into my skin. I kissed his shoulder back and drew a pattern on his skin with my index finger. We still swayed in the water and I hummed to the music.

“I can see that your flirty attitude has died down a little.” I tried not to giggle.

“I have a lot of things I want to say,” Ansel stated matter of factly. “I’m just keeping it in because this is a very cute moment.”

I looked over at the sliding glass door, seeing people putter around. They weren’t paying any attention to us. I got on the tips of my toes and kissed his cheek. I felt him smile.

“I want you to show me.” I whispered in his ear. “In bed.” Ansel pulled his head away and looked at me, blood rushing to his face.

“Really?” He stammered and his eyes searched mine. I nodded and led me out of the pool, handing me my towel as we headed toward the sliding glass door.

“Just focus on me.” Ansel whispered. He kissed my lips gently. “Look at me.”

My eyes must have given away the slight fear I had. I nodded my head and he intertwined our fingers. Within seconds, I felt different like it was a very full feeling. I squeezed his hand and kept looking him in the eye. Ansel pushed in deeper and I thought I broke his hand for a minute.

“Slower.” I groaned. Ansel stopped moving and bit his lip.

“Sorry.” He slightly moaned out. Once my body acclimated to him, it felt much better.

“Okay,” I let go of his hand and rested them on his shoulders. “You can move now.”

Ansel slowly started moving in and out, back and forth. His short, staccato moans were probably one of the hottest things I’ve heard to this day. My hands gripped his shoulders and some unattractive, animalistic sounds escaped my mouth. Groaning was not my strong point, lets just say that.

“I love you.” Ansel said as he started going faster. I felt something welling up inside my body with each thrust.

“I love you too.” I moaned as that feeling exploded and I wrapped my legs around his hips. My body trembled and after I came back to reality Ansel’s moans became more forceful. I unwrapped my legs from around him.

“I’m about to…” Ansel started to say. He quickly slid out and grabbed the towel we had grabbed before.

I lifted my head up and Ansel squeezed his eyes shut as he put the towel over the head. That was the longest and sexiest moan I had ever heard from him. Once he reopened his eyes, he looked sleepy and in a dream. Ansel tossed the towel toward my hamper, however, it ended up landing on the floor next to it. His arms slowly raised.

“Come here.” He muttered, his hair a crazy mess. I slowly crawled into his arms and sunk into him. I closed my eyes, meaning to blink, but instead, I fell asleep.