basketball

"Hey babe, good luck tonight." Sam said kissing your cheek. "Thanks Sammy boy." you smiled. you gave each other a high five and took a picture before the game started. tonight was your second to last home game of your senior year in basketball. you were in the locker room with your team. you heard the crowds screaming as you were running out on to the court. you ran out and your team following behind. "Good luck Mal." you smiled at your best friend Mallory. "Thanks babe. you too!" you smiled high giving her. the student section was huge and almost the whole senior class was in it. they were screaming and cheering. the game started and right away you got the ball. you dribbled down the court and made a lay up. by the third period your team was up by 5. the student section was louder than ever. Mallory passed you the ball and you went to shoot a girl from the other team knocked you down. the referee blew his whistle and you screamed in pain. Mallory, your coach, the girl who knocked you down and Sam were all standing around you. you couldn't move your leg at all. with the help of Mallory, the girl from the other team, Sam & your coach you were back on the benches. your mom and dad had taken you to the hospital and Sam went too. they had told you that you torn your ACL. which meant that you would have to have surgery. "You will have to be out the rest of the season, Miss Y/L/N." you cried and Sam held you tight and calmed you down. "Shhhh baby it will be okay." Sam said rubbing your back. "No Sam it's not okay. I don't even get to finish out the season playing basketball my senior year." you cried. "Well at least you'll get to play softball. you'll be okay baby." Sam calmed you. 2 weeks later you had your surgery. every bring went good, but you had to stay in the hospital for a few days just to make sure you were okay. the nurses released you and the next week you went to the game with your huge brace on your leg. you had worn your basketball uniform to support and you were ready to cheer on your team. once again the student section was huge and the crowd was screaming. "You sure you don't wanna play?" your coach asked. you nodded your head. soon the team was falling apart in already the first period. "Put me in." you said to your coach. "Really?" she smiled. "Really." you smiled back. everyone started cheering. I mean everyone was screaming and cheering and standing on the bleachers. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" they all chanted as you went on the court. you looked back at Sam and he was smiling like a dork at you and Gabe you a thumbs up. needless to say you won the game. the student section came out and cheered with you. you jumped into Sam arms and cried happy tears. "You did it baby!" Sam smiled. "No WE did it." you smiled back at him. "I could have never done this with out you." you kissed him. "I love you." Sam smiled. "I love you too."

I went to my championship basketball game today so I thought this was cute ☺️