"Where were you y/n?" Jungkook asked me worriedly when we get there. "I was waiting inside the restaurant." I raised my eyebrows. "I'm so sorry. I forgot to inform you." Hobi pulled the chair for me and apologize. "It's ok. Don't apologise." I said with smile and turned at the sea. The view was really amazing. It was freezy wind with sun rays spreading all over the sands. The reflection of the sun in the ocean was sparkling on everyone's face. And the chirping of birds was making it more enjoyable.

-

After takek a breakfast I went back to my room for take some rest. While they four were still on beach. I was half on my way towards the room and I heard some voice of people who were standing infront of my room. It was a couple and they were quarreled with the manager. "Excuse me please!" I disturbed them and they turned to me. "Is it your room mam?" Manager asked. "Yes! Why?" I questioned back. "Actually there is some problem with rooms......our staff overlapped the details of rooms...." And he stopped. "So what?" I raised my voice. "So this couple has no place to stay. Plus you are come with your friends, so if you don't mind, will you manage with them?" He was staring at the floor constantly not even move his eyes up just for once. "Are you mad. How can you do this?" I scolded him with loud voice. "What's going on?" Thank god they four came on the right moment. "They are saying that due to some mistakes of staff members, my room is also booked with another's name."

"Huhh? What is mean?" Jungkook said with some disgust. "I'm really sorry sir, but it's our staff's mistake." He bowed down to us and apologised again. "Ok ok! We will manage!" Hobi tried to make atmosphere calm which was already tense in the second moment that we come here. "How we will manage hyung?" Tae asked obvious question. "First all of let's them give a room. Y/n, let's packed your things. We will help you." Hobi hold my wrist and lead me to my ex room. "How can they do this?" Jimin suddenly said in angry face. "It's ok jiminahh. It can happen sometimes. Relax."

After packing all my belongings I came out from the room and gave a key to that couple. "Thank you so much for this." They both smiled and thanked to me. "Never mind." I smiled reluctantly. But it was not their fault even though. "Now what to do?" I asked in worry. "Let's go to our room, we will decide there." Hobi said and opened the door of his room.

"Five people and two rooms! How to manage?" Jungkook was mumbling by wrapped his hands and hitting his lips with fingers. "There will must be another room. We can book it!" Tae suggested. Smart brain. I relaxed for a moment. "No tae. When I book our rooms it was already full. It's our fate that we get the room." Hobi said worriedly. Again I collected my breath and hold them. "What fate. See we lose one already!" Jimin smirk.

"Ahh Hyung, I have an idea." Jungkook suddenly said and we all turned to him in some expectation. "Ah no no!" And in another second he refused. "But what was the idea?" Taehyung asked curiously. I was also curious that what was the idea that he refused suddenly. "Just leave it. Y/n will be uncomfortable with it." He looked at me and said. "Say just once. What's no the problem in listening." I said.

"Three of us can stay in one room. So you can make your space in second one. But you have to stay with any of us!" He said in lower voice as he was feeling uncomfortable with it. "Not bad idea cookie!" Hobi raised his eyebrows and smiled widely. "Yes Jungkook. It's not bad." Jimin and tae both were agreed with that idea but the question was, "But who will stay with her?" As soon as all were agreed with Jungkook's idea he questioned. Everyone was looking at eachother in confusion. I noticed jimin, he was about to say something. "I'll be comfortable if hobi will stay with me." I didn't give a chance him to speak something. Poor boy! He look at me like a wild cat, who can attack anytime.

"Ohh yes! Who can better than hobi!" Tae patted hobi's shoulder and said. "Ofcourse y/n. Anything for you." Hobi dragged his shoulder from under the Tae's hand and stand besides me. "Ok then! Let me take my things to another room." Jungkook said and started to packed his things. "Thank you Jungkook!" I hugged him in excitement and he also did the same. I could say that he is really muscular than before. Jimin was constantly staring at me just like he has carving to kill me.

"So all of us! Let's take some rest and we will meet at four or five pm." Hobi said it and closed the door when everyone left. Me and he were sitting on the bed.

"Sorry for this y/n!" Hobi suddenly apologized and said with some sadness. "Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. Chill!" I tried to reassure him. Because it was totally not his fault. "Hmm.! So how's your dance class is going?" He seat among me by folding his legs. "Just superb. And what's about you?"

"We are recording our new song." He said with excitement. "In group?" I was excited for their come back. "Yes! It's going so amazing. I hope army will like this.!" He was looking little nervous. I can understand. "I'll.!" I pissed my lips in a thin line after saying that. "You will?" He became confused. "I'm also an ARMY you know!" And we both chuckled. We were laughing as we recalling our childhood memories. Atmosphere was so cheerful, taking a peaceful break after a long time.

"Do you want to sleep?" Hobi yawned silently so I can't hear, but I noticed him and asked. "I'm little exhausted due to long driving...." he said. "Ok ok. I understand. You can lay here. I'll go to on sofa." I stood up from the bed and permit him. "No no. I'll manage on sofa. You stay here." He also stood up. "You need some rest! Little hobi!" As I said I patted on his head. "O-ok thank you!" I seat on the sofa and opened my phone. "...but what will you gonna do?" Hobi asked before laying down. "Let's see!"

Jimin's pov.

Me, Taehyung and Jungkook were talking to eachother, meanwhile I got the massage. Again. From the same number.

Now what he wants?....

I left two of them and go to the balcony.

Unknown:
"So you are in Jeju. Right?"

You:
"Are you spying on me?
U

nknown:
"Just like this."

You:
"For God sake, will you tell me that who are you and how you know me and y/n. Please."

Unknown:
"Not that much easily."

You:
"Ok fine. So I'll tell to y/n about you."

Unknown:
"No. You will not."

When he said no I got the key that he is afraid about the thing, that I might be told y/n about him. So I threatened him.

You:
"So tell me all things about you. And how you know us?"

A/N:
~ there is a secret. I can't wait to reveal it.
You will find out very soon. I hope you are enjoying it.