"That. . . that is incorrect." Naruto clicked his tongue. "They held no deep interaction or deep connection with them. So, their emotional attachment are void and are just considered. . . a fantasy. Also, what about other people that die everyday? They may or may not have people close to them that cherish them and have an emotional attachment. Unless. . . are they already dead? Do they have a reason to be a shinobi when their emotional attachments are destroyed? Maybe or maybe not. Or do they have another reason to keep going?" Naruto gritted his teeth just slightly.

"Naruto, you shouldn't focus on these stuff," said Hiruzen. This caused a slight chuckle from Naruto. It was odd, seeing Naruto chuckle like that.

"Why? Are you afraid? Are you afraid that I will become another Itachi? Fear itself is just another step forward to hatred." Naruto kept on asking weird and problematic questions.

"No, I'm not afraid of you becoming another Itachi. I know you won't. While you two have eerily similar mindset, and capabilities, I know you better than to follow in the footsteps of Itachi." Naruto kept silent, listening to all of the words.

"Better yet, I think It's time for you to apologize to Satsuki," said Hiruzen, making Naruto widen his eyes. He was about to protest against that idea, but was quickly silenced by Hiruzen. "No 'ifs' or 'buts'. You will do it, whether you like it or not." Naruto had a face of displeasure plastered right on his face.

"I'll go with you. I rather not have you repeat another mistake." Hiruzen lightly smiled at him, gesturing for him to come along with him to the academy. Without a word, Naruto walked right behind Hiruzen. Iruka was following right behind them.

~~~

"Satsuki-san, it'll be fine. That Naruto idiot doesn't know when to stop," said Sakura, sitting right beside the angered Satsuki. She clenched her fist. "Yeah, that idiot doesn't know what he's messing with!" Yu yelled, angry at Naruto.

"Man, I don't know why all are so noisy. I'm trying to sleep here." Shikamaru was now complaining, trying to go back to sleep. He got a glare by many people. "Shut the hell up, Shikamaru! Don't you see Satsuki-chan is hurt?" Yu yelled, getting many agrees in the background.

"Why are you guys on his case anyway? If anything, this doesn't involve us, it only involves Naruto and Satsuki." Kiba was annoyed at everyone's talking. "Kiba!" Yu came towards him and grabbed the front of his shirt.

"Say sorry right now! Didn't you hear? Naruto talked crap about us all and most importantly Satsuki! Shouldn't you be angry! 'Cause I am!" Yu yelled into Kiba's face. He scowled at him.

"Yeah, I am angry at him for saying stuff and calling everyone out. But you have to admit, it was definitely suffocating when we acted like we understood her pain even though we never experienced it." Yu threw Kiba down to the ground.

Damn, he was an extreme fanboy.

"Man. . . stop arguing. . . we should just. . . lay off. . . and stop." Choji was munching on his potato chips. He actually thought Naruto was a pretty decent guy when it came to being a friend.

Though unless you're talking the times when Naruto would talk about human life and all that random shebang that he is usually known for. But besides that, Naruto was actually pretty cool. Though also pretty boring.

He was actually impressed by Naruto.

He was actually really good at playing shogi; on par with someone like Shikamaru. They were currently tied with a 10-10 win on both sides of the spectrum.