•∆• 44 •∆•

Start from the beginning

We left the auditorium and went to the back exit. We took the elevator up to the garage and once we got out of the elevator the car was waiting for us.

We went in the car and I made sure the kids seatbelts were buckled, before sitting in my seat.

Minutes later Namjoon came into the car and the car started to move towards the town hall.

At one point Tae's ears and tail came out and the kids were distracted gushing about how their father's ears were fluffy and his tail was "comfortable with a fluffy plus".

We were about 10 minutes away in comfortable somewhat silence when Joon spoke up.

"I'm going to start off the speech, then aim it towards Yoongi then he'll aim it towards Hami." Namjoon stated.

"Everyone is going to be watching. Correct?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." He responded.

"A script?" Tae asked.

"None, all that needs to be done is to tell the truth." Yoongi spoke.

We arrived there were many reporters from all over the world setting up their mics. In the audience behind the reporters there were many hybrids and their owners from the middle class and up.

"Jin jin?"

"Yes, Mun-Hee?"

"Why are there so many people?"

"Well, there here to listen to us about changing the world."

"That's so cool!" Myung-Dae exclaimed.

"Yeah... It is." Jin said softly.

"Hey, we're doing this for the good of everyone." I patted Jin's shoulder and smiled.

He smiled and nervously nodded.

Exiting the car, cheers and camera clicks were heard. I grabbed Myung-Dae's hand and walked to the guest seats. Jin sat down with the twins and we walked on stage and sat in our respected seats.

Soon after a white car and van arrived on the left side of the stage.

"Those filthy pathetic humans also brought caged hybrids with them as well." Yoongi mumbled lowly next to me.

"Jin." I whispered yelled.

He looked up at me then quickly took out two i-pads and headphones for each twin.(They aren't in hybrid form)

I gave him relieved look at as if right on que we heard some hybrid noises and cages rattles.

I don't how I didn't end up doing it visibly but managed to internally cringe and saddened at the sound.

Tae and Yoongi lowly growled as well as many hybrids in the crowd.

"Joon, you were right she is behind this." I said.

"I knew it when the taking the whole hybrid to the government thing sounded off." Joon said.

"Miss, you're not allowed to bring those cages up. Either take the hybrids out of them or they stay in the van." A male voice spoke from the other side of the stage.

"This is some bullsh-."

"These can be used as a trigger to our audience and speakers aside from you."

Yoongi whispered. "I feel like hugging that guy for saying those things in a smart way."

I chuckled. "Just don't let my brother know you said that."

"Ma'am, please put the hybrids back and in the van."

After that some distant shuffle of feet, cage movement and car doors sounds were heard before we got to see the wicked witch herself.

She came up to us. "My daughter it's so nice to see you."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your daughter and never was. Didn't you only used to call me a "pathetic and worthless human" because I never wanted harm other humans?"

"Humans? They're a just a stupid mutation." Kate spat.

"A mutation isn't man-made occurrence." Joon spoke.

"You have no proof that it was man-made, pathetic."

It was like a trigger, all three male hybrids warned her with low but deep growls.

"Auntie, come back over here."

Camera clicks were heard as the President came up on stage. He looked at us then bowed 90° and we did the same back.

"At least he's respectful." Tae whispered.

'His eyes widened right after that statement and no one was talking to him. I was studying him, he is very uncomfortable in that suit and very uncomfortable being near people.' Tae's mind-linked.

I looked at Tae confused, his were red but he was still in human form.

'He's a hybrid, just hitting his 20's.' He added.

|•| To Be Continued |•|

•Vote 💜💜💜•

°Share😊°