Mission Forget

Minor steam. *wink wink* Loves!

Kota

Mr. Blckbourne came back into Sang's room not too long after she fell asleep. He sent most of us out on a mission to a hotel. Victor is going in to gather information while the rest of us act as security. Corey is outside in the security van monitoring everything. North and Raven are the closest to Victor while everyone except Owen, Nathan and Axel are stationed around the building. While Victor acts as the distraction Luke slips into the office to grab files.

With almost all of us here it's fairly safe and there aren't the same risks that Victor was in with McCoy but the thought is still there.

My mind races the entire time that I can't see him. How will I know if he's okay? How will I know if he's hurt? When Luke slips back out of the building I give the sound for everyone to start pulling back. Victor, North and Raven are the last ones back out to the car. Going over the footage while they all talk I have to grip the computer tightly. He was so close to them. They were holding his arm. Corey is standing right beside me as I watch over the entire footage. "It's okay Kota. He's okay." I nod that I heard him and quickly look away from the screens.

"Have you thought about talking to him?"

"I can't. He still has nightmares every night. He just needs a friend."

"I understand." Corey wraps one arm around my shoulders and squeezes it lightly. "It'll be okay."

Luke hasn't had near as much to drink as I have but he's probably a bit tipsy. I shouldn't be drinking. I should be watching my family but I warned all of them. Every single one of them knew I was getting fucking drunk. Maybe if I keep drinking I'll be able to stop seeing Victor. I need to stop thinking about him. He just needs a friend. He just needs a friend.

Raven comes and joins us on the dance floor after a bit. The music is a bit more sultry. Suddenly the giant Russian is grinding on me. It feels so damn good I do it back. Luke and Gabe join in. After a couple songs Sean is there too.

I glance over to the bar and see Victor smiling brightly at Corey. With four bodies pressed against me and his face in front of me my dick is rock solid. Down boy. Raven leans down and presses a kiss against my neck. "I feel you there. I know how you feel about the smart one. He looks so good doesn't he? Just edible."

The slight accented rasp hits my core. Fuck. The feeling of Luke and Gabe dancing together against my back is so much. The fire racing through me is so much. My head falls back and hits Sean's shoulder. Fuck this feels amazing.

My hips meet Raven's in time with the beat. I shouldn't be doing this. Raven is with Corey. I shouldn't be dancing like this with him, with anyone really. The words being whispered in my ear is driving me wild. Sean's hands meet my hips as he grinds into my back. Oh fuck. I'm going to blow my load right here in the middle of a damn dance floor. "Fuck Raven stop. I need you to stop." I feel his grin on my skin. His lips meet my neck in a short kiss.

"I don't think I will. Just picture that cute little boy over there dancing with you. His hips doing what mine are now." He punctuates this with a roll of his hips. "His brown hair stuck to his neck with sweat. A look of delight spread across his face." Shit. Shit. Shit!

I pull away from him quickly and spin around. Luke and Gabe are dancing together with a bit more space between them than what Raven and I had. Sean is now pressed against Raven almost as close as I just was. I need to get away from here. Making my way over to the bar I order another shot of tequila. I'm not drunk enough to forget about Victor yet. Raven sure as shit didn't help that.