Eyes

Hey babes. I hops this is good. Life is rough right now but it's getting better. Loves to all!

Sang

Two more days passed with no improvement. I felt like I was going crazy. My skin was crawling and I just wanted to scream. Scream until my lungs gave out. Scream until I could hear nothing but. Release everything pent up and horrid into the world. I needed it to stop being in me! Sean and Victor were here when it first happened. The scream inside of me needed a release and my body way almost cooperating.

My eyes started to open. They were so so close. If only I could raise my lids just a tiny bit more. Victor sucked in a breath and Sean came racing over. While Sean checks me over Victor keeps murmuring in my ear "You can do it Sang. Come on Princess" Focusing on the need to scream I finally pry my eyes open for the first time. I can't see anything for a moment. After being in the dark for months my eyes have to adjust to being open.

As soon as my sight comes back I swivel my eyes to find Victor. The fire is almost completely gone. A dull lack lust flicker is all that remains. I want to see his eyes flaming with life again. Trying to pry my mouth open I barely do so. Using the last of my strength I push out two words. "I know." My mouth and eyes fall closed again and I can't seem to open them. My voice was hoarse from disuse and scratched through my throat. I meant to tell him I knew and I understood. That I was there for him. Damned body. The scream starts to build up again.

Victor's sharp breath hurts my soul. Hope is evident as well as fear. "Sean! Sean…" Tears hit my skin as I try to pry my eyes open again. Cool hands begin to check me over as the scent of ginger and lavender surrounds me. Sean. He started wearing lavender recently to try and help his anxiety. I don't think it's working well. Pushing as hard as I can I pry my eyes open again. Meeting Sean's green ones I notice tears in his eyes.

"Well hello there. We've all missed you." His pen light flashes across my eyes as I follow his finger. Not risking talking again I blink slowly. "Okay I want you to give me one blink for yes, two for no and three for I don't know. Got it?" Blink. "Great! Do you know who I am?" Blink. "Do you know your name?" Blink. "Do you remember what happened?" Blink. I flinch internally at the memory of Luke going down. "Can you move?" Blink blink blink. I'm scared to try. "Can you try for me?" Slowly I blink once. I can try. "That's great. Vic I want you to go call everyone please." Once Victor leaves Sean turns to me again. "One last question for now before we try to move. Have you heard anything until now?" I quickly blink.

Sean nods silently and gives me a soft grin. "Alright Miss Sang, try to move those toes." Using every shed of focus I have I try to move my toes to no avail. Sean coaches me through each body part. On my fingers I can twitch a few but nothing else. "That's okay. You have a severe brain injury. You'll be okay. Even if some stuff never moves again you'll be okay." Blinking once I watch his eyes. Only honesty looks back at me. Stepping away from me a moment he calls Dr. Roberts. "She's awake."

Sean relays a few of my vitals to him before hanging up. Victor comes back in just as Sean sits down beside me. I track their movements with my eyes as both men sit beside me. Victor reaches over and traces my cheek bone. The heart monitor jumps slightly when I see the look in his eyes. His whiskey brown eyes flare to life briefly. "Hey Princess. It's good to see those lovely eyes again." Blink. His warm hand brushes down my arm to my hand. I twitch my fingers up to meet his hand. The warm smile that crosses his face makes my chest flare slightly. I'm so glad they know I'm awake now. 

My eyes flick over to Sean and I take in the dark circles I knew would be there. He hasn't been sleeping and he needs to. Sean smiles at me just as Owen and Crawler come in. Crawler's face breaks out into a giant grin. He rushes over and grabs my hand. "Hey Hacker. I'm glad you're awake. We missed you." I give him a long blink to show I understand. Sean explains what he knows right now. That I can't move but I'm awake. Owen goes to grab Sean's hand but pulls back at the last moment. I roll my eyes as exaggeratedly as possible. Even if I before I fell into this stupid state I was aware of them. Crawler smirks down at me and shoots Owen a look. "She knows guys. You're fine." Sean beams and Owen just gives me a millimeter grin. Dumb boys.

Everyone else comes in not too long after this. Slowly the room begins to fill. Dr. Roberts is the last one to arrive. He takes one look at the room and chuckles. "Alrighty boys I need a path. I have to check on Sang." A few grumble under their breath but still move. He runs through the same questions Sean did with only a couple more about whether or not I could feel things. Yes I can feel them. I just can't move anything.

He pulls Owen into the hall to discuss something away from everyone else. No one is really talking about anything important. Crawler and Victor still hold onto my hands. Even when talking to others I constantly catch and feel eyes on me. I'm not sure how much of this I can take. Letting my eyes fall closed I fall into a blissful sleep. I did it.