31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling

Start from the beginning

"Damn."

The girl was panting and the tears continued to stream down her face. The dual haired girl then rubbed her burnt shoulder and fell to her knees.

"It was all my fault. They're gone because of me. I'm such a burden." Rin whimpered but Venom wasn't going to have any of it.

"Now I know you have short term memory. All of them died so Millions could come back, and they did. Humans might be loud, obnoxious, and annoying but none of them deserved to be hurt by Thanos. You fixed that, you saved everyone, and you are far from a burden. I'll only let two people talk shit about me, that's Eddie and you."

"And here I was thinking you didn't have a heart." Rin chuckled and stood up, wiping her tears away. "Now, let's get back to training!" She exclaimed and was about to punch another tree but a excited voice stopped her.

"Kitty!!!" Pixie-Bob ran out of the forest and was about to hug Rin but two tendrils emerged out of Rin's back and stopped the blonde from moving any closer. "You're no fun." The older lady pouted. "Ready to get back to training?"

"Uh, not real-"

"Good!" Suddenly the mud creatures formed and the dual haired girl dropped the blonde before turning into the large inky figure and attacking the monsters.

"Pixie-Bob, I need to talk to Kaibutsu." another voice said the mud monsters stoped and the dual haired girl looked over to see Aizawa standing next to the blonde.

"What's up, Goblin?" The dual haired girl turned back to her normal form and walked closer to him.

"I need to talk to you about Venom. You'll be very difficult to train, since you're very skilled in offense, defense, mobility, healing, and on the dot decision making. However, all of these are also your weakness, since your skill level varies from jelly to All Might."

"That's a wired description."

"But it's really accurate." The dual haired girl said to the simbyote.

"So, unfortunately we will be working on your hearing during this training camp." The tired teacher went to pull a device out of his pocket.

"I don't like the sound of that."

The teacher pulled out a portable speaker and pressed the button. Suddenly a ear piercing noice came from it and Rin quickly grabbed her ears.

"TURN IT OFF!!!" She shouted, trying her hardest to block out the noise.

"I'm sorry but this is the only way we know how to train you." The teacher set down the device and walked away while the girl doubled over and stated screaming.

The other students were too busy to hear the dual haired girl but a certain kid heard it and followed the sound. Kota stood behind a tree and was confused at the sight in front of him. He saw Rin on the ground covering her ears and screaming in pain. He heard the high pitched noise but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to be screaming in pain.

Suddenly tendrils escaped Rin's back and flailed around. Some of them hit the ground and left and indent while others continued to flop like fish. The tendrils were still shaking but they all implanted into the ground and the girl stood up. She let go of her ears for a second and in that second Kota could see a red liquid coming out her ears. A tendril that was in the ground suddenly raised up and swatted the device away, causing it to break against a tree.

"I hate that man."

"Agreed." The girl said while panting and resting her hands against her knees. "But Aizawa had a point. If I wanna get stronger I'm gonna have to work on my weaknesses." The dual haired girl walked over to the device and quickly fixed it.