Chapter 6 - "Love You Take My Breath Away"

Start from the beginning

How does she always manage to know how I'm feeling and even sometimes thinking?

"Sure." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Ok, I'll be over in five minutes." Tay ended hanging up the phone.

I just couldn't stop smiling, I mean even if Tay wasn't coming over right now, it was still good to hear her voice, her voice is so comforting to me, all I need to do is hear her voice and I'm good.

➕➕➕➕➕➕

Jack's P.O.V.

I grab hold of Alex and begin placing soft little kisses all the way up his neck until reaching his lips.

Alex pushed me away lightly, "Jack, what are you doing?"

"It's ok Lexy." I said softly pulling him closer, breathing down his neck I tease him a little before looking back at him, Alex's face was bright red. I smirked at the fact that it'd made him that bright of a red.

"You're so red Lex." I said stating the obvious.

Alex looked away, "Well, stop."

"Stop what?"

"Stop getting so close to me."

"Well, stop being so cute then."

As soon as I said that Alex was about as red as a tomato, but that didn't stop me, I found it so adorable, I found Alex so adorable.

"Lex, I want you."

Alex didn't say anything.

"Lex?" I said turning Alex's daze towards me.

Alex finally spoke up only to say, "What?"

"I love you." I said smoothly.

"Jack, I-I..."

"Shh, you don't have to say it back." I said putting my finger gently against his lips, "I just wanted you to know that I love you."

Alex looked confused.

"Come with me Lexy." I lead Alex to the bedroom.

I sit Alex down on the bed and kiss him before quickly taking off his shirt, Alex resisted at first but I guess temptation got the best of him and he began kissing me back with full force and didn't stop until him and I were both completely naked.

I could careless what changed in Alex's mind to make him this aggressive and eager, so I just played along, 'cause that's all I wanted to do, was play with Alex.

"You still want me Jacky?" Alex asked with nothing but lust in those dark brown eyes.

Shocked but very turned on by what just came out of his mouth and just the way it came out, was just so seductive, I mean where did the shy not so sure blushing every time I'd get close Alex go? He just disappeared.

"You know I do Lex. Do you want me?"

Alex raised his bushy eyebrow before smirking at me, "Yes."

Alex pushed me against the bed before climbing on top of me, he kissed me passionately on the lips as he fondled with my shaft, I let out a moan, Alex stopped only to throw me a smile before turning his back towards me, he passioned himself for my shaft to go in, he slid my shaft inside his entrance and at the same time both of us let out a slight moan, He felt so tight and so new, Alex began going up and down riding me as the both of moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, L-Lex." I let out grabbing ahold of his hips as he went faster.

"You like it when I ride you baby?"

"Y-yes."

Alex slammed his hands down against my upper thighs as he bent over slightly, I had gotten deeper inside Alex then I was because he did that.

His ass is gonna be so sore, I thought to myself.

I just laid there watching Alex hump the life out of me, he was dripping with sweat and breathing heavily, his hair was a bit messy but it looked good, his back looked very nice as well, I mean I rather be looking at his front, but whatever. Every now and then he'd look back at me and bite his lip, the way Alex looked right now was just so fucking sexy, and the noises he was making, was just... fucking driving me crazy. I loved it. I loved him.

"Jack! Get up!" I hear but I just rolled over to my side and tried to go back to sleep.

"Dammit Jack. Get up!" Alex yelled pulling the covers off of me.

I groaned.

"Dude, hurry up! I can't afford to be late AGAIN!" Alex said getting on my bed and jumping up and down.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!"

"FINE!" I yelled finally giving up and as I tired getting up, Alex lost his balance and fell right on top of me, which caused both of us to go crashing down onto the floor.

"Ow." I said before Alex's eyes caught mine, it was a weird but nice moment of silence as Alex laid on top of me.

Then finally realizing that last night was just a dream, I panicked and quickly shoved Alex to the side to get up so he wouldn't notice the hard on I just got.

Embarrassed as fuck, I managed to look back at Alex only to see him staring directly at me with a smile.

"You up now?"

"No Alex, I'm sleeping while sitting up. What the fuck do you think." I growled.

"Someone got up out of the wrong side of the bed." Alex said ending with a slight giggle.

I couldn't be mad at Alex, I mean I had no reason to be mad at him, he was just trying to get me up for school, like he always does, so it'd be unfair for me to be mad at him for no reason.

"More like fell out of the wrong side of the bed." I smiled. Alex laughed.

"Yeah, more like it. So I'm gonna go get ready, and I suggest that you do the same." Alex said before getting up and walking out of my bedroom.

Dammit! When are these dreams gonna stop! I just want to have one morning without getting a hard on from my own best friend please! Or is that asking too much. -.-

Speaking of those dreams, I noticed that every night in them Alex's mood changes, he's all aggressive one night, and the next he's all shy and blushing at every little single thing I say or do. It's odd, but every single one of those dreams from day one have always ended up the same, they end up with Alex and I having sex, but I have yet to know what happens after that because I always get awaken up.

I don't know, maybe it's just best to not know what happens after that, but my mind just can't help but wonder.

- Anita xx