“It was our dream to build a school here. The juvenile that we were in was first near this area. We used to see kids from these villages working their asses off to earn just a few coins of money. Yet when they saw us starving and beaten up outside the juvenile, they used to sneak in and give us some food and blankets. That’s when we decided we’ll repay them somehow. If not them, then we’ll try to make things better for their children atleast.” He said looking towards the village.

It was  the first time Ruzhaan had ever opened up to me like that. Or else it’s always Taha who would tell me stuff.

“Tell me more.” I said excitedly.

“What?” He asked confused.

“About your old times, your life. It’s more interesting than any movie or TV serial.”

He chuckled.
”Why are you going to write a book on it?”

“No. My friend is a writer. I might ask her to do so.” I said

“Not a bad idea. I bet it would be a best seller." 
We both laughed.

We talked for quite a while. About his old life, his friendhip with Taha and some funny incidences too. I really liked this side of him. He seemed so…….. Normal.

Suddenly, the stupid and curious me, had the urge to prick the topic ruining the mood.
“Ruzhaan, What actually happened between you and Uzair? Why do you hate each other so much?”

His smile disappeared and he became serious again.

“Let’s go back. It’s getting late.”

“But…..”

“It’s getting late.” He said sternly and I had no choice but to oblige. 
Maybe I shouldn’t have asked.

You think!??’
My inner voice mocked.
∆∆∆∆

The next day he called me to his study. Before I could knock, he called me in.

"Here."
He said handing me a booklet. It was the prospective and temporary id of our college. I looked at it confused. It was of second year of Masters.

“Your college is starting from Tuesday. Get your stuff ready.”  

“Huh!” I gaped at him.

“What? I wouldn’t want my wife to be an under educated blockhead. Although, I can’t do anything about the blockhead part.” he smirked.

I ignored the sarcastic remark.

“Does that mean… I can continue college… I can get my PG degree?”  I still couldn’t believe.

“Hmm” He nodded.

I squealed and just jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck. He almost lost his balance.
“Whoa!”

“Thank you…. Thank you … Thank you so much OMG OMG I just lo- "

I froze up and backed off immediate as I realised what malarchy I was about to spur. We both looked embarrassed. But as if he’s gonna leave a chance to tease me.

“You just lo-  what?” he asked amusingly leaning towards me.

“I just lo- lo- London!” I quickly said and nonsense spurred out from my mouth.
"I just realised London and England are the same country.” I laughed awkwardly.

He raised an eyebrow smirking at my stupidity.
"I gave you your prospectus and you remembered London and not something else. So what should I assume....you saying I London you or...." He was getting even closer. I gulped. He neared my ear.
"I Love you."
He whispered.

I gasped jumping a little. My heart pounding like crazy.

It's not like he confessed to me or something. Why am I soo hyper? He's just teasing me. And even if he does confess.... I won't actually....be happy....right?

“St...stationary! I should go and buy some stationery now. Yes! Bye, Thanks again.” I quickly said and turned to run away.

“Wait!” he ordered

Shit! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath turning to him slowly. He walked towards me.

“Aren’t you forgetting something ?” he  cooed.

“What?”

He smirked
“My payment” he said leaning towards me. My heart began racing even more as the distance between our lips were reducing. My eyes closed invoulantarily as I felt his warm soft breath on my lips. I found myself moving forward to him.

“Boss-“

We both backed off as if someone put a firecracker between us and looked around awkwardly. Ruzhaan cleared his throat.

“What is it?” He tried to act cool.

Sami eyed us both suspiciously.

“Uh.. Did I interrupt something?” He asked awkwardly

“Just tell me why are you here before I kill you.”Ruzhaan gritted his teeth and I could clearly see poor Sami’s face going pale.

“St-Stationery yeah. Gotta be ready for college next week.” I laughed and ran from there.     

Oh God this man!                                                                                                                                  
______________________________

Next update on
Thursday