"I didn't practice from 2 weeks princess. But it's ok, I understand, it happen sometimes. I wish you are not saying all this to hide your defeat. Because you can lie to us but not yourself. And if you are feeling bad for being defeated by a mere maid then you can say that you lose from some another princess. I think that will not be insulting for you.." Nandini said tieing her hair back which have become messy.

"Control your flithy tongue, you useless" Ishita replied being angry.

"Thanks for the compliment princess. I may take a leave now.." Nandini said with a smile and started leaving.

"You must have defeated me but you can't ever defeat Manik" Ishita said from back.

Nandini just smiled at her sentence and turned back to her. "I know that pretty well princess. Although I hate him but I always respect the skills and he's really a great warrior. I would be really glad if Ishaan would turn a great warrior like him except the fact that he should not be rude and heartless to other people around.." Nandini said looking at Manik who just smiled a little listening to her. She then leave from there.

"Manik, she had insulted you indirectly and you didn't even say a word to her!" Ishita asked being angery and confused.

"I don't need to clear anybody's doubts Ishita. They are free to think whatever they're want because neither I can't stop their thinking about me nor they can control mine.." Manik said and left from there.

Nandini gets busy in her own chores. And the day went like that. It's night time. Nandini and Gauri with other maids went to serve the food to the family.

"Wow, it looks so tasty.. You made it?" Gaurav asked looking at Nandini who's serving the food to others.

"No, I didn't made it. But I'm pretty sure it's tasty" Nandini replied with a smile.

Nandini then moves towards Manik to serve him the food.

Nandini fills his bowl with the vegetable while being lost in her own thoughts. She's thinking something deeply. The bowl is already full but as Nandini is lost in her own world, the vegetable fell on Manik's hand.

"Are you mad? Can't you see, that the bowl is filled but you are keep pouring the vegetable in it.." Manik said glaring at Nandini.

"I-I am sorry. I was thinking something. I'll clean your wounds just a minu.."

"No, I don't need any medication. You just pay attention to what you do except thinking about something useless.." Manik said to her in his cold voice.

"Bhai sa, it's just a small thing, why are you overreacting..." Manav said to Manik.

"Yes Manik, don't spill your anger on her!" Dev said.

"It's ok. I'm used to it, he's always the same to me!" Nandini replied keeping the bowl on the table back. "And shehenshah, if you are not knowing that what I'm thinking that don't pass your judgements over it. What I'm thinking is useful or useless for you that you'll get to know soon.."

Nandini then leaves from there with Gauri and other maids while Manik kept glaring at her.

It's midnight. Everyone is sleeping. Nandini slowly opens her eyes to see Gauri in a deep sleep. She slowly gets up from the bed and takes a small cloth bag with her and sneeks out of the room.

Nandini then starts walking through the corridor secretly. She's planning to escape from the palace and there's one soldier send by her bhai sa (Naman) to help her to escape. While walking through the corridor she spots Manik so she quickly hides behind a pillar. But Manik senses someone's presence there. So he moves to the pillar while Nandini closes her eyes praying to God to save her.