Christmas Special

Bắt đầu từ đầu

".. Ki."

And then Kakashi-sensei will leave us for her... And they are going to marry... And then they are going to have kids with blue eyes...

"Saki!"

"Yes?!" I answered surprised.

"I have been calling you... Why are you like this?... Don't tell me."

Oh.. No.. Did she noticed?

"You are getting sick, right?" Sakura asked me.

Good thing she is like this...

"No, I am fine. I am just thinking what should I gift to the person I got for secret santa." I said with a smile.

"Omg! I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me. Who do you got for secret santa?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Sakura, it's secret santa for a reason." I said to her with a smirk.

"Tch. I just wanted to know... But alright. I don't know what to give to my personal thought..." Sakura said troubled.

"Well, we should focus on the mission right know." I said to her.

Sakura nodded in agreement. We continued to be on guard. After some hours, we decided that it was time to get going. This time it was my turn to be with Lady Mitzuki... Ugh.

"Hello, Lady Mitzuki. I will be with you now." I explained it to her.

She gave me a smile.

"So, you are the little student of Kakashi?" She asked me with an innocent tone.

'Kakashi'?

"That's right. I am his student." I said with an eye closed smile.

"Kakashi seems like a good man... I wonder how he looks behind his mask." Lady Mitzuki said with a slight blush.

I. Don't. Like. It.

"Who knows. Not even us, his students, know how he looks." I lied with a smile on my face.

"Oh..." She said disappointed. "Well, maybe if I ask him... He will show me."

Stop it.

"Who knows. You can try." I said with a smile.

We continued the ride talking about random things. And while talking I found out that we are the exact opposite. We finally arrived to Konoha, I was relieved. I couldn't stay one more minutes with her.

I was the first one to go out. Kakashi-sensei then escorted Lady Mitzuki out...

"Um... Kakashi-san... Will I see you gain during my stay in Konoha?" Lady Mitzuki asked with a slight blush  making her more lovely.

"Um... I don't know." Kakashi-sensei said with a smile.

"Then!" She didn't have up and continued to talk. "Can you show me what's behind your mask?" Lady Mitzuki pleaded with sparkling eyes.

Kakashi-sensei seemed to be caught off guard.

"Eh... I am sorry. I just prefer it to stay this way." Kakashi-sensei apologized.

I smiled in the inside.

"But... I like you..." Lady Mitzuki said with a blushing face. "Is that still a no?"

"Let's go, Sakura. Tsunade-sama should be waiting for us." I said emotionless.

"W-wait!" Kakashi-sensei tried to stopped us, but Lady Mitzuki got in the way.