E X T R A - C H A P T E R 3

[Ex: 3]

A L A S K A

"You what?!"

"You what?!"

My family stared at me wide eyed, some even had a bit of anger swirling around in them. I gave them a sheepish smile and scratched the back of my head. I was kind of afraid of how they would react, I mean it wouldn't stop me from being together with Xavier but it mattered to me what they thought about all this. I wanted them to accept it, becaus that would make me feel a little bit more at ease.

"Yay!" Lily squealed and pulled me in another bone crashing hug, suffocating me half to death.

"Wait, wait, wait. No, hey. Wait. This-...You two-...Oh my god." Max breathed out, confusion written all over his face.

"I don't approve of this. At all." Leo grumbled, whereupon some of my brothers agreed with him.

"Oh come on! You knew that it would happen some day." I reasoned, making them roll their eyes.

"Wait, but you two didn't do anything inappropriate yet, right? You can't have sex until you're at least 30!" my father declared, in what I hoped was a jokingly manner, but the serious expression on his face proved otherwise.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, a blush creeping onto my cheeks whereupon Xavier and Lily laughed at me.

"Did you?" he pressured.

"You can't kill him, you know that, right? I'd never forgive you for that!" I warned, tightening my grip on Xavier's shoulder, completely ignoring his question, as I feared that they might kick him out of the house if they found out that we did it already.

"So you did?!" Grayson yelped as he jumped to his feet.

"Maybe." I mumbled under my breath.

"That's awesome!!" Lily shrieked, making everyone turn to her and give her a look.

"What?"

"Never mind." Enzo muttered and rolled his eyes at her. My family got accustomed to Jack and Lily already, and even though we all knew who their uncle and father were, we accepted them nevertheless. They were good people and they helped us a lot. Wihout them I don't even know how the fight would've ended, probably with my death. So, yeah I was thankful for them.

"Can we just drop the topic and talk about something else?" I suggested innocently, getting some glares here and there. Do they really wanna play the overprotective brother card now? God, it's Christmas not 'let's embarrass our little sister and make plans on how to kill her boyfriend' day.