Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)

Start from the beginning

Gu Hai starts to kiss Yinzi's nape then he slightly opens Yinzi's shirt to kiss on his shoulder. He gave Yinzi's shoulder a bite.

"Uhmmm!!" Yinzi moans when he felt his shoulder is bitten. "uhm!" Yinzi felt Gu Hai's wet tongue licking his ear then kisses his nape again. "GuHamm!" He keeps on moaning with the stimulation he is receiving from Gu Hai. His body starts to feel hot and relaxed the way Gu Hai stimulates his body. Gu Hai keeps on rubbing his manhood on his back while his hands are caressing his chest and tummy and receiving sensual kisses and licking with some biting.

He just gave in after just a few movements from Gu Hai and Gu Hai feels happy receiving such a reaction from Yinzi. Gu Hai pulls Yinzi's face so he can kiss his lips. He starts to give him gentle kisses again. They both get emerge to this sweet moment. Gu Hai position Bai LouYin on his back on the bed and he positions himself above Yinzi. His right leg is between Yinzi's legs while they are sharing a passionate kiss. Gu Hai kisses him sweetly.

"Uhmm!!" They let out moans once their lips parted as they are also breathing in some air.

Gu Hai starts to undress them both too. "I will never get tired of saying you're so sweetly hot my baobei." As he run down his finger from Bai LouYin's lips down to his chin and neck then between the chest and to his navel. Gu Hai opens his mouth and slowly move his tongue touching his upper lips while his finger travers Yinzi's upper body and went to stop above Yinzi's bulge.

Yinzi felt the tingling sensation with Gu Hai's finger unto his body then just above his bulge. Gu Hai went down and kiss the fine trail of hair going in of his underwear. He took Gu Hai's face and kiss his lips. He wants to feel the kiss again as it helps him forget what happened before.

Gu Hai knew it and happily kisses Yinzi again. He even bites Yinzi's lower lips and gently pulls them then let go and smile. Their lips clash again and their tongue starts to taste each other. "Uhmmm"" moans coming from them.

Gu Hai went to licking and sucking Yinzi's nipples again. He even licks and kisses Yinzi's side of the chest as he starts to pull down Yinzi's underwear revealing the most valued possession of Yinzi. Gu Hai's finger starts to touch and stroke little Yinzi then his finger moves down to Yinzi's pink hole. He kisses around that hole and licks them hungrily then went to suck little Yinzi.

"Argh! Uhmm!!" Yinzi moans with that rimming and sucking with legs spread apart.

"ARGH! Gu Hai!!" He moans when he felt Gu Hai's finger starts to enters him. "AWW!! GU HAIII!!" He moans louder when he felt Gu Hai starts to enter him with his sturdy monster little Gu Hai.

"Does it hurt??" Gu Hai asks concerned with Yinzi.

Bai LouYin shakes his head. "No babe!! It feels great. ARghh!!" He moans when Gu Hai slowly thrusts inside him hearing his answer.

"Don't worry because I will always be gentle. I want you to feel the most love person in this world." Gu Hai answers then went down to kiss Bai LouYin again.

"Argh!! Argh!! Uhm!!" He moans in sync with Gu Hai's thrusting.

"F*ck!! Argh!!" Gu Hai curses and moans at the same time while he can feel the sensation brought out by Yinzi's hole into his glorious manhood.

Then Gu Hai change their position by pulling Yinzi's body up and hugs Yinzi's body. Then he lies his body on the bed on his back. Now, Yinzi is the one on top sitting on the monster below him. Gu Hai guided Yinzi to f*ck him.

"Argh! Argh! Argh!" Yinzi moans as he moves up and down of Gu Hai's manhood. "Argh!"

"Baobeii!! Argh!!" Gu Hai felt elated with the voluntary movement coming from Yinzi riding his c*ck. "Sh*t baobei!!! ARghh!!" With this he stopped Yinzi's movement and he thrusts fast inside of Yinzi.

"ARGHH!! ARGHH!! UHMM!!" Yinzi moans louder with Gu Hai's thrusting. His world turning wild.

After that ride, Gu Hai move Yinzi's body on the headboard. Yinzi's back on the headboard again with Yinzi's legs spread apart. Gu Hai positions himself again between those legs and points his d*ck in front of the hole and as he saw Yinzi inhales he put it inside earning a moaning again from Yinzi.

"Arghhh!!"

He thrusts and thrust repeatedly. Once he goes slow, "arghhhh!" Yinzi's moaning is longer but once he goes faster, "Argh! Argh! Argh!" Yinzi's moaning is shorter but repeated just like his pace.

Gu Hai hits Yinzi's pleasure spot again.. "ARGHHH!! Baaabe!! I will cumm!! Argh!!""

When Gu Hai saw Yinzi's face. He thrusts faster again.

"ARGHHHH!! BAAABE!! ARGHH!!" Yinzi felt the euphoric state and his body went to nirvana. "I'm cumming ARGHHH!!! Without touching his c*ck, he spurts his seed on his body.

After another thrusting, Gu Hai reached his climax too. "ARGHHHH!! I'M CUMMING TOOOO!! ARGHHH!! BAOBEI!! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!" He thrusts deep as his thick hot liquid spurts inside Yinzi's body.

He kisses Yinzi's lips. "I love you baobei."

Yinzi smiled back at Gu Hai speechless of the moment they shared again on the bed.

Gu Hai pulls him down and lay his whole body on the bed. Gu Hai spoons him again but something came in. "Wait... what are you doing?" He is taken aback when Gu Hai just changed their position which he thought Gu Hai will just spoon him but Gu Hai starts to f*ck him again. "ARGHHH! F*ck you Gu Hai!! ARGh!! Argh!!"

******going back to the garden

"Take your hands off of me." Bai LouYin is pulling Gu Hai's hand off of him. "You're asking why? Can't you remember what you have done last night?"

"Wahahahah!!" Gu Hai's laughter echoed through the garden when he realized his foolishness last night that he gets so emerged to f*cking Yinzi.

They are fooling around the garden when one of the helpers came and called Bai LouYin.

"Master LouYin.." The helper called.

Bai LouYin and Gu Hai looks at the house helper.

"Someone came and looking for you." The helper tells him.

"Who's that? Did he tell you his name?" Gu Hai asks.

"He is Liu Chong."

Gu Hai looks at Bai LouYin. "What is he doing here?"

Bai LouYin smiles. "He is my new assistant."

"WHAAT?? New assistant??"

*****see yah in the next update sweeties***

****HAPPY HOLIDAYS SWEETIES

****This update is second to the last of the few drafts I have before I got the burn on my wrist. It's slowly healing since Dec 13 and hopefully I can start writing again in the coming days. 

****keep on giving your comments and VOTE

***If you haven't read my other completed books kindly visit my account and read them. It won't disappoint you. 

****Again, happy holidays!!!