CHAPTER 28

Ashley's POV

"so this is goodbye then" I said hugging Tranio

"I'll miss you but I know someone who would miss you more" he whispered and I smiled and I knew who he was talking about.

We heard a loud thud outside and people screaming and there was a thick black smoke erupting and polluting the air.

"what's that?" Bianca asked and Tranio ran and then ran back.

"oh no" he gasped

"what's wrong?" Madelyn asked

"Ralph's missing" he replied and swallowed hard.

"what? How?" I asked worried and a car lighted on fire flew towards the school Madelyn saw it first and held it in the air to avoid it from damaging the School and I froze it then she landed it slowly.

"what's going on out there?" Bianca asked.

"Raphael" Tranio replied

"what are you saying?" I asked confused

"you see that smoke erupting in the sky" Tranio narrated and I nodded

"Ralph's causing it" he said

"what? Why? How do you know?" I asked utterly confused.

"Ralph has always had a bad temper and he doesn't take things lightly when we were five he almost killed his dad he accidentally set him on fire cause he was angry since then he tries not to get angry that's why he is always so calm and laughs even when things hurt him" Tranio narrated.

"so what could have gotten him so angry?" Madelyn asked the question on everyone's mind and Tranio shrugged.

"I'm going after him" I said and Tranio grabbed my hand

"are you crazy the guy almost killed his FATHER" he said emphasizing the word 'father'.

"well I can't just leave him to destroy the whole city and he could get arrested" I said but Tranio shook his head.

"the police wouldn't be able to get to him and he's best left alone you could die" Tranio warned I ignored him pulling my hand away from his and went after Raphael.

I had no idea what I was doing but I believed I could talk him out of his anger or could I? he only started being nice to me.

....

When I reached the scene I couldn't find him anywhere cars buildings and trees were on fire and I iced everything I saw going ablaze and followed the trail of flames and it headed towards the woods.

"Ralph!" I shouted his name but there was no reply I followed the rail running deeper then I came across a figure who was grunting with part of his shirt burnt and he was setting everything ablaze without care.

"Ralph?" I called I never believed I would see him angry or this angry.

"go away!" he yelled as he set another tree on fire I had never seen anyone so angry I wondered what would have made him this mad.

"Ralph stop this let's talk" I said

"get out!!" he yelled louder turning to face me his eyes flaming amber almost as orange as flames and I staggered back in shock from the sight in front of me shit! he was so mad he looked like he could kill me in a second.

"what happened?" I asked softly

" I said get out!!" he yelled through gritted teeth he was holding down a lot of anger the sight made me want to run but I felt sympathy for him.

"no I'm not leaving till we talk" I said defiantly.

"I said you should get out!!!!!" he yelled and he blasted me the heat was coming to fast, heavy and unexpected and it sent me crashing into the ground creating a Gulley that was the last thing I remembered I didn't know if I was dead or if I passed out but everywhere was black but I was sure I was unconscious my cold temperature put out the flame on my body quickly causing my skin not to burn but I was covered in dirt, smoke and ashes.

That had to be some fire meteor