Chapter 9: Invasion of the Stickmin Universe

Start from the beginning

"How do you that?" Steve Drake asked.

"Since our universe are somewhere parallel except for how we look, events that happened in your world or universe I think, also exist in ours." Charles answered back.

Little did the group knew that they just escape the area of the Neo-Axis invasion.

===

It was a normal day in a stickmin city. Stickpeople were on their daily routine. Policemen and women were partoling the area to make show no one was commiting a crime or illegal activities.

This seemed to be a normal day for them or so they thought.

A massive portal appeared onto the streets causing a traffic jam. Everyone stared at that hole thinking it must be an alien thing or a secret government project gone wrong. Some snapped or record what was happening.
But what came out was unexpected. Tanks, armored vehicles, and many military vehicles came out of the portal. This was where chaos ensued.

Fourth Reich and Rising Dragon soldiers fired their weapons on civilians who were completely confused and were panicing as they ran for safety only to be either gunned down or bombed by the invaders.

The police didn't fare better as they were not equiped to fight an invading military force. They did at least knew what to do in a firefight. They did what they could to protect the civilians and hold off the invaders for the military to arrive on time.

Somewhere, a Chaos Containment office in Neveada discovered chao happening nearby.

"Hmm... Sir you might want to see this." Cylde Jenkins calls to his commading officer, Bill Bullent.

"What is it?" Bill Bullent asked. "Another chao sigining?"

"Yes. But not what you see." Cylde Jenkins said as he show recordings of the Neo-Axis invasion and the Government trying to stop the threat.

"Jesus! Are these Nazis from World War 2?" said Bill Bullent

"It appears so although they appear to be more advanced. Not to mention their bodies look way different from ours." said Cylde Jenkins.

"You know the drill." Bill Bullent ordered. "Use every single one of those weapons to contain the chaos."