When we pull back, I motion to James and Sirius. "This is my best mate, James Potter, and my boyfriend, Sirius Black."

She directs her beaming gaze on them. "It's so nice to meet you both. Fabian and Gideon have told me so much. Well, come in, come in! Please make yourselves at home."

I walk inside and am immediately enveloped by warmth. Everything looks about the same as the last time, only now the place is decorated to the brim in Christmas spirit and smells of sweet pine and Christmas cookies.

James fidgets shyly with the bouquet of poinsettias, blushing as he presents them to her. "Molly, these are, uh, are for you."

I giggle at his sudden change in demeanour and he angrily nudges me in the ribs.

"Oh, how thoughtful of you! They're absolutely lovely, James." The jolly woman says, taking the flowers from him. "Arthur and the kids are in the living room."

I walk in first and the second I do, two slightly older-looking versions of the Bill and Charlie I knew come running at me. "Chocolate girl!" Charlie says, hugging one of my legs while Bill hugs the other.

"You remember me?" I smile down at them.

"Uhuh!" Bill nods his head excitedly. "You gave us the good kind of chocolate and you plaited my hair. Could you do it again?"

"Do you have more chocolate?" Charlie asks, trying to peak a look inside my bags.

I smirk down at the littlest redhead. "I do!" Both his and Bill's brown eyes light up. "I got each of you a chocolate box of your own."

"Thank you!" Bill says, taking his box.

Bill starts opening his up already while Charlie just looks between me, James and Sirius curiously. "Who are you?"

James crouches down on his knee to meet Charlie's height. "I'm James, and that there is Sirius." He points between himself and Sirius. "We're friends of the chocolate girl. And you are?"

"Charlie." The little boy pronounces back. "That's my big brother, his name's Bill."

"Nice to meet you, little man. Oh, and you should call her Keeks. She likes that." James winks at him.

I grit my teeth. "Thanks, Prongs. Thanks a lot."

Charlie looks between us before turning to his brother. "Bill, we call her Keeks now."

Bill simply gives his brother a thumbs up since his mouth is too stuffed with chocolate.

Arthur emerges from another part of the house and smiles so widely once he sees me. "Chiara! It's good to have you back here! I have a lot to pick your brain about, I even wrote some down, where did I put my list –"

"Arthur, let the girl breathe!" Molly scolds her husband. She turns her gaze to her children. "Would you boys let Mummy talk to our nice guests for a minute?"

The well-behaved kids nod and drag their chocolate boxes out of the room with them.

"We just wanted to tell you that Bill and Charlie still believe in Santa Claus. It would mean a lot to us if they brought it up you'd go along with it." Arthur explains kindly.