"Yeah yeah, give me my cake." He said holding out his hand as I handed him the cake.

"HA HA HA! What an adorable cat Young Lin-Mei!"

Aizawa rolled his eyes and took a bite from his cake, and closed his eyes satisfyingly. As he enjoyed his cake, I set down All Might's soup.

"Why thank you child." He said heartily.

"I made it just the way you like it and easy to digest."

He took a spoon blew on the warm soup and took a sip before smiling widely and giving me thumbs up.

"Spectacular as always HA HA HAA!"

"Thanks, how's your wound been holding up?" I asked.

All Might rested a hand on his side."Same as always child, it does tend to hurt but not too much to bear."

I looked down deep in thought. I've known them for 4 years now, still it's hard to believe, that the Symbol of Peace is so severely wounded like this.

"Don't worry child." All Might said widening his grin. "This wound just means my career as a hero will come to an end sooner than I wanted. Even so rest assured I will not die when the time comes."

I nodded slightly.

"All right let's not get too depressed." Aizawa spoke up after licking his spoon clean. "So Y/N how has you quirk been coming along?"

"Eh, I've been training with my sensei and working out at the gym, so it's been progressing quite well." I said proudly.
Aizawa nodded, and took another bite from the cake. "The school year is about to end," he started. "what will you be doing for high school?"

I contemplated his question. "Honestly I don't know."

"What about hero courses?" All Might asked. "Will you consider taking part in one?"

"Preferably UA's?" Aizawa suggested with cream on his mouth.

I chuckled slightly. "No, no hero courses for me. At least not in my position."

"They aren't very costly Young Lin-Mei, and the salary you get here is quite nice." All Might looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"I don't mean in terms of money, it's more of a family issue." I said fidgeting with the steel tray in my hands. "My mother will stop at nothing to make sure that I don't get into the hero course, and come crawling back home to the family business."

"You forget All Might," Aizawa said to him "the Lin-Mei family will stop at nothing to maintain their wealth and power taking advantage of all the resources they have." He shifted his gaze towards me. "Including family."

"Also," I spoke up again " considering the fact that she's still my legal guardian, she can pull me out the minute she finds out that I'm there."

"Even so," He started while eating his soup "you shouldn't let her stop you from becoming a hero if you really desire it."

All Might continued. "There has to be some reason that she will not allow you to be a hero. Did she have a traumatic experience with heroes that made her not want you to endure it?"

"No, no one close to her or any of my family was a hero, nor were they in any heroic related activity." I responded.

"It's not that All Might." Aizawa spoke up. "It's the fact that her mother wants her to ascend into the family business ever since her siblings left home. She doesn't want Y/N to pursue anything she sees as useless."

"Let me ask you a question Y/N." All Might shifted in his chair to face me, and looked me in the eyes. "Do you, Y/N, want to be a hero?"

I looked up at the sky, it was growing dark. My quirk allowed my eyes to see the stars in the sky, one of them glittered, and smiled down at me. "More than anything."