" Sei-Sei, I know but you are my only friend so, even if I get fired I know you will help me get a new job "

I rolled my eyes at him once again, and continue making preparations. I put them in their place and I went to the other half of the room where is where the experiments are made. I did not worry because this is a small experiment, all experiments in this room are small, some are helpful and others are useless.

"Is everything ready Sei-Sei?"

" Yes, we should start by now "

" Yes, sir "

We begin with the experiments, the first one was a failure, also the second one, and the next one, the next, and the next.

Two hours later

I

am tired, to be honest, I am hungry and sleepy. God, how long do we have to do this for? To be honest I can see Takime's soul leaving his body and he was the most excited to do this experiment. Poor him, normally we don't have big experiments or something big to do.

Our manager came every time we retry to make the experiment, a good thing we have enough resources to make more experiments. This is our 35 experiment trying to make the experiment, we try a new experiment. I saw a light and something changing, ' We might make it ' I think as I see the light grew more.

" Sei-Sei we are going to make it this time! " Takime said with a smile.
But something happened, the only thing I could see was black dots and I felt my body falling I heard people screaming and blood. Not my blood I saw Take on the floor his eyes were open, from his mouth I could see blood coming out. Now I feel like I hit a hard platform, and I am guessing is the floor.

Everything happened in slow motion, someone holp my body and yelling at me. I couldn't figure out the person but from the voice, I could guess it was a girl, I try to open my eyes more but is useless. My body is losing its warmest, I can feel it and I can feel like I am going to go into a deep sleep. My eyes start closing, more and more finally closing totally.

..................................................

"

Hey wake up young man "

------------

" Young man, please wake up "

------------

" Young man please, wake up I need to tell you information "

-------------

" YOUNG MAN PLEASE WAKE UP "

-------------

" YOUNG MAN! I AM BEGGING YOU! "

-------------

I open my eyes to the noises I was hearing. As I open then I see a guy on his knees crying and begin. I try to stand up and I succeed, I sit and look at the guy that has not to stop crying yet.
" Sir, are you okay? "

I look at him as I say this he stops behind and looks up to me and smiles as he gets up very excited.

" Finally young man wakes up! I was worried you wouldn't wake up and I would have sent you to hell my friend "

I look at him confuse and try to process what had just happened ' i was in the laboratory with Takime and we were doing an experiment right? Then something happened and now I am here? Is this a prank or something? And who is this weirdo? ' I look at him waiting for him to explain but he only looks at me and smiles.

" Are you a pervert? " I ask, looking at him suspiciously.

" Wh- what- what? NO, NO, NO, YOUNG MAN HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! " he says in a panicked voice or more like a nervous voice, I guess.

" I was just saying no need to get all worked up about it, " I say, which I mean is true, I was just asking I wasn't going to judge him. Well maybe a little, no, actually I was going to and a lot.

" Well, anyway, stop making me nervous and listen up kid "

He says and I just nodded my head. I also am surprised that he is the second person that tells me this because usually, I look, friendly? Well, at least that is what Takime tells me. I hope he is in a good place and that he is happy.

" Hey are you listening? " the dude said in a mad voice

" No, sorry can you repeat what you just say please, " I say as I look at him now?

" Well you better listen or else I ain't going to explain again got that pretty boy? " he says pointing his finger at me.

"Oh, okay? "

" As I was trying to say, You die due to a failure on an experiment you and another human were doing, since your soul is strong enough to fight. The uppers have decided to give you a second chance, you will be reborn in me of your favorite comics. Yet some tasks are asking for you to finish them, You will be talking to me during the time that you are trying to finish those tasks or while you have a question or something like that. The information of whoever your soul would take the body off will be given to you the next minute your soul has entered the body. Now, do you have any questions, young man? "

He looks at me, and I look at him. I don't have any questions I mean I die and I will be reborn us kinda shocking, but I will get used to it, right?

" No, no questions I say "

I just realized that I don't know his name, omg, how dare I don't ask for his name, Takime always say to ask someone names so I can remember and not be rude next time for not knowing their names.

" Wait what is your name again? "

"  Alison Ademar Emily, at your services " he saw as he bows at a 90° degree angle.

" Oh, might I just called you Alade? " I ask because his name is long and I know danm well I am going to forget it.

" Wait why Alade tho? That is not even part of my name " he says in a confused yet bit of anger voice.

" I took the two-letter of your name Al = Alison and I took the two first ones of your second name Ad = Ademar and the first one of your last name E = Emily. It might not be the smartest way to make a nickname but at least it kinda goes with your name right? " I say as a nervous laugh comes out of my mouth.

He just looks at me and blushes a little. Why the blushing my dude? Is just a name, everyone can come up with one.

" Wow, no one has thought like that for a name for me! " he says as he starts crying.

' Is he crying because he is sad or because he is happy? Pick a side dude you can't be both ' I think as I mentally rolled my eyes.

" Oh, okay cool I guess " bitch Idk what to say. You started to cry out of nowhere and is not like I know how to comfort people you know.

" Well, thank you, my friend," he says as he is whipping his tears away.

" Yeah, no problem "

" Now, transferring soul! " he says in a robot type of voice.

" See you later my friend! " he says once again waving his hand as a goodbye.

I just nodded and start to fall into a dark space.