Beginning

As I stand up I can see the view from the window in front

As I stand up I can see the view from the window in front. Cars go and come, people walking, dogs running, shops opening for a new day of work, kids going to school, the sun coming up. Everything and everyone look peaceful, I mean is 6 am most people are sleeping and some others are already at work.

I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine. After 40 minutes in the bathroom I get out and walk to the kitchen, 'to be honest I don't want anything, I might get coffee tho. Yeah, I will get coffee' I put the water for coffee and go on my phone to see what is trending on the internet.

" fans expose the hidden relationship between the famous actor Mari Tokina and the famous singer Amedely Akino"

I

don't know who those people are but oh well too bad so sad. Seriously tho, I swear some fans get so mad for their idols being in a relationship; like they can't see their idol with someone of the opposite gender or some even to the same gender. ' I feel bad for those idols ' And that is why I prefer being a scientist instead, even tho is difficult sometimes but at least I get to experience new things without getting hated.

The water for the coffee was now hot so I put the coffee and sugar. I like coffee, I mean is more like an obsession, to be honest; I have a room full of coffee things. Is now 7 am so I start making my way outside, I pass by the people, some bicycles, and other transportation services.

I walk into the big doors of the company where I work. I see my manager talking to my lab partner, I get closer and I see him making signs saying " get inside now " I walk past than with my head down. I put my things away and started to get dressed on the lab clothes, I also start to clean the workspace. I saw my partner walk in and started putting his clothes on, then he walks up to me and put his hand around my neck.

" The lady wants us to make the ABY-27 experiment today! This means we will not get out of this room until we succeed buddy! "

" Are you serious?! "

" YEP! So no lunch Seiko-chan " he says in an excited tone

" Why are you so excited about not getting lunch huh!!! "

" Sei-Sei! You have been eating without me for about a week already! So this is karma for not inviting me to lunch! "

" OMG, I hope you die you mean pig! "

" What a meanie Sei-Sei! Anyways if I die, I hope you die too you meanie bitchy! "

I rolled my eyes at him, and walk over to start making preparations for the experiments. This experiment is important due that it involves making a new animal species that has four animals combined.

" God! I hate that lady! She is always like do this do that! Like bitch why don't you do it yourself huh! "

" if you continue talking bad about her she might hear you, you know the walls have ears now Takime, and you know danm well she is going to fire you if she heard this "